Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Headset 700 Series
We started using it when we switched to remote working during the pandemic period. IT Network teams need to communicate a lot with other teams. We use Cisco 730 headsets for a better audio transmission in video calls.
- In crowded environments, very clean and clear communication can be provided for both the person using the Headset and the other party with the noise-canceling mechanisms.
- Smart Sensor Technology (Mute When You Remove Headphones) is a nice feature in my opinion.
- More importantly, it has over 15 hours of talk time. Battery life is very good.
- My ears are a little big, even if it is a headphone model that completely covers the ears, it would be fine.
- It provides exceptional protection against malicious attacks and hackers, keeping users safe while staying connected.
With its fast and easy use, I can connect to my Bluetooth devices as soon as I turn it on. It works not only for cisco proprietary software but also with other solutions.
Do you think Cisco Headsets delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Headsets's feature set?
Did Cisco Headsets live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Headsets go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Headsets again?