Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Point
Specifically, we are using the Z3 model WAP. We needed a better solution to support our remote workers across the entire firm. The legacy system the Merakis' replaced was very time consuming to get a remote work up and functional, consumed a licensing model that was impossible to attribute to the business units and when we needed to redeploy an existing unit, that caused a lot of heartache for both the end user as well as the networking team.
- Easy to purchase licensing model.
- Deployment is simple and cost-effective.
- Easy to scale as needed.
- The dashboard could allow you to create a folder structure to store networks in.
- Ability to create custom content on dashboards.
- Support for eigrp on the MX gateways would be awesome.
- Positive impact on time to deploy as a remote worker solution.
- Positive impact on making it simple to order.
- Positive impact on being able to grow/scale as we need it to in order to support more remote workers.
We use and love it for providing a simple, cost-effective remote worker solution that is easy to set up and support. The cloud interface makes it all easy to scale and support as the number of remote works grows. The licensing is simply bought with each Z3 making it easy to return the cost of the solution over to the business units making the request. I really can't comment on other Meraki WAPs because this is the only way we have used them.