Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Board Series
Cisco Webex Board is used by almost all subdivisions of our bank. It is mainly used for video conferences and for different types of wireless presentations. Also, some divisions use it as a whiteboard for their team meetings (for discussing new ideas or new challenges that bank is currently facing). So overall Cisco Webex Board allows its users to have a better presentations, team discussions and video conferences.
- It allows you wirelessly share your screen
- It is a 3 in 1 device. You can use it as a whiteboard, presentation screen or as a tool for video conferences
- You can share both video and audio
- The screen is very well designed. It works on a touch-based system and is not lagging. This makes the overall experience with Cisco Webex Board even better
- You can undo or redo your actions on Cisco Webex Board. This is particularly necessary when you use Cisco Webex Board as a whiteboard
- Cisco Webex Board gives you the possibility to create sticky notes. This allows you to write the most urgent questions or the conclusions of the meeting directly on your screen. This makes the meetings more productive as the participants visually see the main issues being discussed.
- The camera is really fantastic. It allows you to have a high-quality video
- Cisco Webex Board has also had a feature of voice commands. For example, you can use a voice command to start a meeting
- After the meeting is over the created documents would be saved in Cisco Webex Team app, so all participants of the meeting could have access to these documents
- It is really very expensive. Not affordable for small companies
- It does not have the best integration of other applications or programs which are not created by Cisco team
- I would prefer if there would be a smaller screen sized Cisco Webex Board for lower price, so the technology would be more affordable
- It makes team meetings more productive. All team members can contribute simultaneously.
- After the meeting, all team members got access to the files discussed in the meeting and this allows you to continue discussions even after the meeting.
- The only negative impact of Cisco Webex Board on the company is its high price as I mentioned earlier.
I did not use similar products to Cisco Webex Board, so it would be hard for me to evaluate how Webex Board Series stacks up against them.
Personally, I did not contract their support team, as I have colleagues that have used Cisco Webex Board much longer than me, and if I have any questions I usually ask them. However, they mentioned that in the first days of implementation Cisco Board, they contacted many times with the support team of Cisco and they tried their best to solve all problems.
I think that every company would like to have Cisco Webex Board, as each of them could find the implementation for it. Every team meeting or presentation could be much more effective if you are doing it with Cisco Webex Board. Also, it is very easy o use, so companies would not waste time in order to train their specialists to get used to it.
Do you think Cisco Board Series delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Board Series's feature set?
Did Cisco Board Series live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Board Series go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cisco Board Series again?
If you are working in a big company with a lot of budgets, I would definitely recommend Cisco Webex Board. It is a fantastic 3 in 1 device, which makes your working environment a better place. It is fantastic for remote team meetings as all team members can contribute simultaneously. The audio and video quality in video conferences is really fantastic. However, if you are managing a small company I feel like Cisco Webex Board is a more Fancy equipment rather than a necessity.