Signed, sealed, and delivered with ease

Signed, sealed, and delivered with ease

Software Version

Business

Overall Satisfaction with Citrix RightSignature

Citrix Right Signature is the platform we use to develop the templates to have potential clients sign contracts. It is very easy to use software where I input the pdf and add an overlay letting the client as well as our VP of Sales where they should be signing. It is super simple to use for every party. It allows us to save time in waiting for them to sign documents and then forward them via email or fax. This tool is used in our Billing department as well as sales.
  • Easy to use platform.
  • Great features.
  • I wish it kept me logged in all day long.
  • Quickness and effectiveness in getting contracts signed.
I have never had to use the RightSignature support so it would be unfair to give them anything less than a 10. The software has worked for me in the two years I have used it that it never became necessary for me to contact their support team for anything.

Do you think Citrix RightSignature delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Citrix RightSignature's feature set?

Did Citrix RightSignature live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Citrix RightSignature go as expected?

Would you buy Citrix RightSignature again?

I am sure there is similar software out there that offers this similar service but I will say that it takes me about 2-3 minutes to create a service agreement and forward it to the client. All over the phone, I can walk them through the signing process to get it back and continue to the next portion of the sales cycle.