Clarizen Rocks! Its an effective project management tool our company loves!
January 08, 2014

Clarizen Rocks! Its an effective project management tool our company loves!

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version

Overall Satisfaction

• I love how organized & detailed their site is, it helps us track project development progress, assign tasks to different team members - as a result we're more effective in our work.
  • I like the fact that I can follow changes made by others on any project, that I can see milestones & tasks that are active, executable, current, on hold or cancelled, etc.
  • I love that Clarizen allows to make comments, add posts, upload related documents, send emails which are saved/linked to that project. It helps keep everyone informed on project status.
  • It takes some time to learn how to use it effectively, but Version 6 has improved well, so far I don't see any problems.
  • The ability to track project development progress has been essential for our management team - we're also able to provide regular updates to our clients & partners - so everyone is happy and we've had positive impacts to our bottom line.
  • Clarizen has been a wonderful project management tool & helped in our commercial & utility scale solar project development efforts.
We love Clarizen, glad to see it being improved. All of our project managers & engineers have used it for years - its the best project development software we have heard of, so we will continue to use for a long time.
It works great for our company - I'd imagine any company that needs a sophisticated, effective project management tool will be happy with Clarizen.