Overall Satisfaction with Clarizen
- Allows you to generate projects for any accounts that you're working with and mark each task complete as they are finished.
- Allows you to create templates for specific product offerings to be re-used when a new project for the product begins.
- Allows you to track time spent on a project (this can be done either at the project or the task level)
- Allows you to generate status reports that will be e-mailed to you and then you can edit and forward to the client/team members
- Allows you to generate customized reports
- I would like to see an improved Issues Log that is more easily maintainable for each project.
- I would like to see the roadmap that can be shared with a client be formatted more like a high level project plan
- Greater task tracking
- All in one product allowing all of the PM's to track everything in one application
- Ease of use
- Great resource time tracking
I think this is best suited for organizations where PM's have many projects to manage at once. This allows you to see a high level view of all of your projects and the percentage complete. You also have the ability to view all tasks sorted by when they should be completed, so that you can track what is coming up and any tasks that you or a colleague are expected to complete in the near future.
1 - Clarizen is pretty user friendly and customizable. I am our Clarizen admin and we've added a number of fields that we're able to report on, that are only relevant to our business. We have a team over 40 PM's that are working in Clarizen, as well as some executives that utilize it for project updates and health statuses.
I think that overall Clarizen is a very nice product for a PMO to use. One of our biggest challenges prior to adding this was having to do too much double work and repeat tasks in different locations, so that everyone involved was kept in the loop. Clarizen really allows you to do a very wide range of Project Management tasks and allows many people to track the same project. Time tracking has been a new addition to our organization, which gives a better idea of the amount of time we are spending on each project, but for PM availability and to determine if clients are being billed an appropriate amount for the time being spent on their account.
Clarizen is a very easy product to learn and has much of the functionality that is needed to do a typical Project Managers job.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Time tracking
- Project task tracking
- Status update generation
- Logging Issues
Yes - The mobile interface is a little slow and could use improvements. Mobile really just allows you to see all tasks and isn't nearly as easy to navigate.