Overall Satisfaction with Clarizen
Clarizen is utilized by all departments in the organization to manage projects large and small of both internal and external nature. Clarizen addresses the core business problem of collaborative project implementations through an easy and user friendly solution. The application is accessible both via the web and mobile devices providing extraordinary flexibility to the project team thus bypassing long interval updates.
- Social collaboration - Clarizen's platform allows project participants to interact in real-time through a plethora of channels.
- Reporting and Dashboards - Clarizen provides a flexible reporting and dashboard approach that provides a wealth of information at your fingertips.
- Process automation - Scheduled workflow rules allow for increased efficiency for report automation, change/risk management and project accuracy.
- Backend UI - At times Clarizen can be complicated to customize requiring a higher than normal skillset and or/professional service engagement.
- Exchange Integration - Clarizen does not have a exchange integration option which requires users to navigate away from the platform.
- Training - Clarizen training curriculum is not current (YouTube, Clarizen University, etc) which leaves a gap in implementation and or ongoing support.
- Project efficiency - Clarizen has increased project efficiency by reducing overall 27%.
- Collaboration - Project communication has doubled since implementation of social collaboration reducing project meeting times on average by 10 minutes.
- Reporting - Reporting is now proactive reducing the amount of open questions on project status, etc with executive leaders.
Clarizen by far is the best application on the market for several reasons ease of use, collaborative capabilities and accessibility.
What is the ongoing support model and what level of resource is required from a system admin standpoint?