Overall Satisfaction with Cloud 9 Software
We switched over to Cloud 9 [Software in] December of 2019 and we have never looked back. It is a web based software and our office absolutely loves it! It's very user friendly and runs fast for our growing fast paced practice. It's important for a practice like ours due to the quantity of patients we see a day! It's very important that the practice software we use is very efficient due to our patient load.
- It's web based so it's very fast compared to our last practice software.
- Tech support at Cloud 9 is excellent and always available when you need help.
- Very user friendly.
- I wish the check out process could be a little more simplified.
- I feel I do a lot more clicking with the mouse with opening and closing screens.
- When clicking on a patient in the schedule I wish it showed who I'm calling to verify and appointment without opening the patients chart.
- A positive impact is it runs smoothly and fast for our fast paced office.
- I have the tools to run reports to keep up with patients that need scheduling or patients that have been placed on a recall with no appointment.
- A negative impact for me is the clicking of the mouse. I use it a lot more than before.
Do you think Cloud 9 Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cloud 9 Software's feature set?
Did Cloud 9 Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cloud 9 Software go as expected?
Would you buy Cloud 9 Software again?