June 29, 2020
Score 10 out of 10
- Accounting & Financial Controls
- FIELD: Project Management & Collaboration
Overall Satisfaction with CMiC Construction Platform
CMiC is being used across our whole organization. It addresses a number of problems including accounting for our books, digital records, and team collaboration.
- Has both an accounting and project/field collaboration aspect all in one software.
- Layout is easy to follow and modern.
- Sorting Error. - Instead of sorting by date (month, day, year), its sorting option makes 0 sense. It makes a simple task take longer just because you are sorting through hundreds of lines to find the right item instead of just being able to sort through columns correctly.
- Lagging - Pressing any button in the billing module takes 10 seconds+ to load, which s very frustrating in the day in the age of 0.65 secs average loading time for websites.
- Reports - Sometimes reports don't display everything you need for something specific. The Export to Excel option is a great tool provided by CMiC! I would only suggest that the "Export to Excel" button have a standard CMiC table layout when exported. That way when any employee Exports an excel to create a custom report there is always a standard template being created instead of employees having to create and customize a new one every time.
- Increased workflow between teams.
Needs improvement on 'simple' things that should already be simple to do. Sometimes when issues are taken to customer service they respond that things are working as intended.
Do you think CMiC Construction Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CMiC Construction Platform's feature set?
Did CMiC Construction Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CMiC Construction Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy CMiC Construction Platform again?
It has definitely benefited our overall workflow in the workplace with both Accounting and Field staff. There is better communication and collaboration with all employees.
It has a few areas of improvement, as stated earlier, but overall a solid system.
CMiC is well suited for having both the Enterprise and the Field sides. A lot of times, companies have to outsource or use a separate program for managing financials, but CMiC allows both financials and field activity to be all together in one program.