The major problem that most students …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Calendar integration (53)9.292%
- Desktop sharing (55)9.191%
- High quality audio (55)8.989%
- High quality video (55)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Google Meet, and make your voice heard!
Google Workspace Essentials
Google Workspace Enterprise
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $8 per month
- Video Conferencing
- Team Meeting
- Used for education
- Private messaging with participants.
- Improve user interface
- meeting schedule option
- Presentation, fast and quality image.
- Works with a bad connections.
- Backup call, if we have problems we can use a number to call and continuous at de call, just calling a phone number!
- Simple to use
- Personalization of the organization of the camera screens presents in the call.
- Improve the chat, I don't know, but it should improve usability or accessibility, maybe stay in another part of the meet space.
- Notifications, I hate forget a call, maybe if I stay at the main room I could be noticed.
The major problem that most students face is that they cannot record meetings when they require as recordings .Also, the number of participants should be apprxoimately 500 as it creates a lot of problems while conducting webinars.
- Screen Sharing
- Questions and Answers
- Chat Messages
- Number of Participants
Less Suited for - For Recording Purposes as majority times recordings feature is not available to common users.
- For Conducting webinars that have more than 500 participants , it is not recommended for that purposes.
2. You have to simply create an account and join by the Google Meet link.
3. Google Meet helps us in solving the business organization problems.
4. It has a huge scope in the future.
- Google meet help us make a break out session.
- it help us create a google meet link securely.
- It help us to send messages in group.
- The number of students are limited, users need to increase the capacity of students.
- Live captioning during meetings is hard to use.
- Don't give warning while use this app.
- This is diffirent from other platform.
- Google meet provide a medium to interact virtually with people
- Promote E-learning and sending message
- projection of the work is easy on Google Meet
- You can pin a particular person to see his/her video
- Requires higher bandwidth for better video quality
- Interface can be more user interactive and user friendly
- Cap of number of people in the google meet can be increased
- Recording of meeting or webinar
- Document Collaboration
- Integration with Google Workspace products
- Awesome customer supports
- Video quality
- Limited features in free version
- Sometime lags during meeting
- User interface is not much interactive
- Close Captioning
- Zero client footprint
- Ability to "hide" the "meet is sharing your screen" message
- The "copy link" to get started could include less obnoxious wrapper text - just the link!
- Remote control...at least the ability to move the mouse on someone else screen
- Ease of use
- Easy controls
- Everyone knows and trusts Google
- Google Meet integrates very well into other programs
- More controls for the actual feed
- Wouldlike to be able to separate the video from the audio feed
- More options for file sharing
- More options for controlling participants
- Can edit or add guests with ease
- Updates you with any changes
- Could use better filters and backgrounds
- Sometimes slow
- The best and important thing in Google Meet app is that its a cloud based video conferencing software.
- The other best thing is it is easy to use.
- It is a reliable and and practical vedio conferencing tool on international level also.
- use recording or live captioning
- the common thing is manage your participants
- the duration of a call should unlimited for this app
- Good user interface
- Quick connection with the person
- Multiple person screen sharing
- Able to choose people to be on the screen instead of random 10 people to be shown on screen
- Better noise cancellation
- UI theme changes access
- Better Communication
- Good video quality
- Better audio
- Better UI
- Easy Messaging
- Better connectivity
- Excellent video quality
- Excellent audio quality
- Seamless screen sharing
- Problems encountered only when Internet signals were weak
- I had some difficulty at first trying to figure out if participants could see me when I was sharing my screen.
- Video calls
- Voice calls
- Email Invitation
- Screen sharing
- More screen sharing control.
- More futures for the admin.
- Better marketing strategies.
- helped to connect different people
- gave us space to discuss the topic
- enabled sharing other resources
- I found setting up the meeting less intuitive than other similar apps
- I struggle to get back to in-call messages after meeting was finished
- when I first set up the meeting my partners have not got their invitations
- Easy to use
- Does not have a time limit on meetings
- It has backgrounds
- For marketers I would add a function that let you export the list of attendes
- You can not see the other participants if you are sharing your screen
- You can not see all the people in one screen when someone is sharing
- Improve the video handling and capabilities
- Audio cancellation and control from different devices
- Team meeting- Many to Many
- Business review- One to Many
- Interview- Many to One
- Counseling- One to One
- It should have an inbuilt translator, so we will be able to use it to communicate with Foreign customers.
- Call jumps when there is a low network, it should show a warning signal immediately when there is any low network.
The users also get the flexibility to use either the web client or the mobile client which enhances the mobility that the users can experience when using Google Hangouts Meet.
- Aligning the meetings based on the calendar times of all users.
- Supported all across the globe to ensure that no one is missing from the action.
- Support for inviting users from other platforms and managing the guests properly.
- Large chat rooms and screen recording and sharing abilities.
- The overall user experience can be improved when it comes to multi user meetings.
- The mobile app can be Improved to allow the user to choose the audience he wants in focus.
- The integrations with Gmail can be improved to add the meetings as an overlay.
It is great as it allows the user to seamlessly switch from Google Calendar to the meeting and the users can manage not just the invitees but also the other non invited people.
- Can allow multiple participants including externals
- Can share documents during the meeting or share screen
- Can manage other participants
- Can now include CC
- Can be used from Mobile Devices
- I would like to see and standalone desktop application (not an extension)
- If the app could have a widget to see open contacts or calendar would be good but is not relevant at all
- A PIN protection feature will be good to have more private meetings.
- First off, the quality of the call is pretty good, especially when all of us are working remotely.
- We can easily schedule our meeting in Google Calendar.
- Sending an invitation link is easy.
- What makes Google Meet stand out from other video conferencing tools is that we can use it for an unlimited time, even if we use the free account.
- There is no hand raise feature in a normal account on Google Meet, unlike in Zoom where participants can raise hands in meetings hosted from a normal account.
- Having a grid view feature would take Google Meet to another level.
- The meeting recording option is hard to find.
The reason we like "Meet" is it does not require any major app installations on computer devices, it's easy and simple to use. It also consumes lesser data in comparison to other software with the same features.
- Screen share and Subtitle features
- Integration capabilities
- Instant messaging and emojis
- Data consumption to a minimal
- lack of certain features on mobile
- video and audio quality could always use some improvement
- a dedicated desktop app
- Google Meet is easy to use and offers great features
- The quality of video and audio is amazing
- Deployment is easy
- Never buffers when network is unstable
- No recording option for free users
- The free version comes with limited features
- Low data usage. Works perfectly fine even on slow network.
- No installation needed. Web version is all you need. Fully supported my major web browsers like Chrome & Edge.
- Captions are great. Non-native English speakers may find it useful. Just turn on the Captions and it starts translating the audio in real-time.
- Support background images. Definitely useful when we need to hide our room condition.
- Breakout room, polls, Q&A options are added advantage.
- Not suited when we have to address a huge set of people. We usually face problems when we have more than 60 participants and prefer other platforms.
- Each participant is shown as a tile which could have been made resizable.
- Recording is like a basic need. It should be made available to free users as well.
Its integration with calendar makes it really useful. This makes it easier to include meeting URL in the invite. It also get the attachments automatically from your calendar when you are in meeting.
It works even when you have a slow network. The mobile application is equally useful and dependable.
- Easy to use
- Bug friendly
- Good Screen Sharing capablity
- Very good video quality
- Inviting members in the meeting
- Live Polling in the meeting
- Document Sharing