Robust backup solutionhttps://www.trustradius.com/data-center-backupCommvaultUnspecified8.2791012017-07-05T20:11:42.254Z
Updated July 25, 2019
Robust backup solution
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with CommVault
Overall the product has worked as expected from the day it is deployed. Support team responds in a reasonable amount of time and is generally knowledgable. Updates are quick and easy to deploy.
- Cost management
- Create internal/operational efficiencies
- Great features and required a great deal of learning to adopt such features
- Strong user community
Commvault dashboard is easy to understand and they have good api which can consumed to create various reports
Commvault Feature Ratings
5000 - Almost every application is backed up by Commvault. We have application which front end, middleware and end users application which are getting backed up daily through Commvault.
- VSA (vmware image) backup, agent based, DB related.
- UI is easy to understand
- Commvault support is great and we have times when we have issues and called them during graveyard window.
- Starting using VSA backups
- Migration from TSM to Commvault.
- Using API to get daily backup reports
- More API's for auto trigger if any backup failed due to network or some activity
Evaluating CommVault and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Vendor Reputation
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
Existing relationship with Commvault and deep understanding of its features.
Change management was minimal - Because of its additional features change management impact was very minimal.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response