Happy and Protected.
July 01, 2020
Happy and Protected.
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery
We use Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery to backup and retain all server infrastructure in our environment. It helps us solve audit requirements with data retention and data protection. We also use it as a fail safe for major hardware/software failures.
- Deduplication: Allows for multiple point in time restores without using tons of backend storage. Commvault Dedup has been proven to work effectively time and time again in our environment.
- Upgrade and Supportability: Commvault upgrades usually go extremely smoothly. The upgrade process is well documented via Commvault website. We are able to maintain a secure and up to date environment very easily.
- Commvault IntelliSnap backup is a very effective and useful tool for protecting multiple VMS at a quick speed.
- Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery's client based backups are just about as solid as any tool I have ever seen or used. Client side backups are very user friendly and extremely easy to deploy. I like the amount of information given when failures occur makes troubleshooting issues very easy.
- Support is good until it is an advanced troubleshooting problem. Then it takes a very long time to get to DEV and sometimes even longer to fix.
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery has a better track record amongst peers. We also have peers in region that are switching from some of the for mentioned backup products. We also appreciate the constant development of new products that Commvault offers.
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery's support is good until advanced troubleshooting happens, then it just depends on the engineer.
Do you think Commvault Cloud powered by Metallic AI delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Commvault Cloud powered by Metallic AI's feature set?
Did Commvault Cloud powered by Metallic AI live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Commvault Cloud powered by Metallic AI go as expected?
Would you buy Commvault Cloud powered by Metallic AI again?