We use Changepoint to document all aspects of a project, from time and expense reports/billing to cost/revenue reports even loading and storing important project related documents.
- Changepoint is for the most part easy to access the information your looking for as long as you know how to look for it.
- It makes billing the customer easier when everything is stored in Changepoint
- logging time for myself or others is easy and I can make changes if need be
- Some time Changepoint runs very slowly or times out it makes it difficult to do things in a timely manner
- I'm not one that has visibility to the actual numbers but I would say it has increased employee efficiency and helped with cost recovery on projects.
n/a to me, we used to use spread sheets and a sharepoint site to house all the project related information and documents before we went to Changepoint.
I assume my company will continue to use this tool as it is a major piece of how we manage projects and report our finances on said projects.