Overall Satisfaction with Concur
Concur is being used as an expense reporting software by most of our consulting clients. It is being used by all departments - sales, marketing, engineering, HR and accounting. It helps to resolve problems of internal controls by setting up manager and accounting level reviews at different thresholds. It also helps to reduce errors due to manual inputting of expense reports by automatic integration into the different ERP and SAAS solutions.
- Ability to take pictures of receipts and have them attached to the expense reports.
- Ability to integrate credit card expenses into the expense reports.
- Internal controls set up is easy as you can set up multiple level of reviews.
- Available in the cloud and hence it makes it easy for an individual who has different clients.
- Automatic integration and automation with most ERP systems reduces the manual involvement and makes accounting efficient especially during month close and quarter close time.
- All receipt images can be uploaded and attached to the expense report. Also, if there is possibility of an expense being duplicate Concur flags it during review.
- Customer support is poor and unresponsive and mostly blames errors on their end on to accounting software.
- Aggressive selling by sales representatives during the free 30 day trial period.
- Financial integration simple and streamlined
- Poor customer service and hence implementation took a longer time
- Available in the cloud and hence makes access easier and less cumbersome than manual reports
Concur was the first expense reporting solutions software in the cloud that I have used. I have been researching on ProOnGo for expense reports for small businesses.
The customer support of Concur is unresponsive. I had to make repeated phone calls and create several tickets for each discovered issue. However, it offers visibility and integration to the travel expenses especially for small businesses and helps integration with the various ERP systems.