Overall Satisfaction with Concur Travel and Expense
Our company uses Concur Travel and Expense across the whole organization. Employees use Concur to book their work related travel arrangements including flights, train, hotel and car reservations. Those who utilize the mobile app are able to upload receipts as they go. Receipts automatically post to your open expense report for that particular work trip. This feature helps keep you organized while you travel and eliminates the need to scan receipts at the end of each trip.
- Mobile App - track your expenses and upload receipts as you go!
- Customization - admin has the ability to set cost limits based on travel expenses based on destination and/or employee level. For example, one employee may have to ability to book a hotel room for $150 per night max, while a VP booking a room in the same hotel can select a room for up to $300 per night.
- Ease of Use - intuitive program with a clean design. Concur makes tracking travel expenses a breeze!
- App Center- you can do even more by linking other apps to Concur (i.e.: Uber, Lyft, airbnb for work, parking apps, etc.)
- I do not have any cons or areas of improvement to suggest.
- The process of reimbursing employees is much faster with Concur Travel and Expense
- Better control over the cost of business travel due to customized (built-in) spending limits for flights, nightly room rates, etc.
Concur Travel and Expense is well suited for any business, whether it is a small business, a midsize enterprise or a large company. The capabilities and features of this product make the process of business travel feel streamlined and well-organized- not just for the traveler, but for the accounting department, as well.