Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
The entire organization, including outlying clinics, use Cornerstone OnDemand. We have recently started using it for CPR for Parents classes in the community. It allows us to provide and track compliance education as well as provide additional learning for personal and professional development.
- CSOD provides a robust system with a lot of functionality while allowing a wide scope of customization. We are not yet using all the functionality in the Learning Suite, but have significant opportunities to expand our methods of providing education in the future.
- CSOD provides many resources for help and optimization along the way including client communities, regional meetings, daily office hours, online learning modules, access to Client Success Managers and Global Product Support.
- A 3rd party company was used for our implementation and we have discovered along the way that some functionality/configurations were missed or best practices not adequately identified. The consultant was extremely kind and helpful. The Client Success Managers after implementation have been great at helping through best practice scenarios.
- As with any system, there is some functionality we would like to see available or done differently. CSOD offers a community to leave suggestions where other clients vote on them. Then their development team evaluates for consideration in future updates.
- We have had CSOD for just under 1 year so I do not have solid data. We have noted a higher level of compliance in team members completing their required online learning.
Our previous LMS was Elsevier Performance Manager and when evaluating systems for our new implementation we looked more closely at CSOD, eLogic Learning, and LearnSoft. We considered our needs for content, including integration with 3rd party vendor content, as well as opportunities to offer different learning methods and ways to supplement learning. In the end, the end-user experience, functionality, resource availability and cost analysis were our deciding factors.