Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We use Cornerstone [onDemand] Learning, Connect and EXE modules. We deliver training on our software to thousands of our customers. We also partition off our LMS to service our EXE customers, which allows them to deliver their own version of our LMS to their employees.
- Uploading content
- Reporting 2.0 needs to be correct before Custom Reports are retired.
- Uploading file sizes need to be raised.
- The Learning module seems to continually be placed on the back burner compared to HR.
- We strive to educate our customers and Cornerstone [onDemand] is key to this process. Cornerstone [onDemand] has the ability to deliver content to thousands of users in a reliable environment
- We need the flexibility to load SCORM courses and videos and Cornerstone [onDemand] nails both of these needs!
- We have over 100,000 users on our Cornerstone [onDemand] platform! They all have access to our own created material in a reliable and consistent environment!
We have used Cornerstone [onDemand] for the past six years. We have not used or reviewed any other learning management systems during my tenure at Jack Henry.
I think the Cornerstone [onDemand] product is robust and can handle all of our needs. Certainly, we may need to dig for answers but, that is because Cornerstone [onDemand] can do so much! If you try to use Cornerstone [onDemand] with a mind of plug and play, you can get basic items done however, if you have a need for combining tools, etc. Cornerstone [onDemand] handles those needs well.
Do you think Cornerstone OnDemand delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cornerstone OnDemand's feature set?
Did Cornerstone OnDemand live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cornerstone OnDemand go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Cornerstone OnDemand again?