December 13, 2019
Diretor Criativo e Produtor
RebuliçoEntertainment, 1-10 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Craft.io
We were using Craft.io to organize some of our games in a more product-focused way. We were using Craft to map the story mapping for our games and to understand and prioritize all the features that we wanted to release in some prototypes. After some time using the tool we changed for a more traditional project management tool.
- Craft is built to digital products developers, so its workflow is great.
- It has a very nice interface and is a beautiful tool.
- It has a great workflow, but it is very little customizable.
- The tool is not so easy to use, so you have to take a time to get to know it.
- We used the free version of Craft, so it had a positive impact for us.
- Craft helped us undestand how to manage some parts of our projects, so it had a positive impact for us.
Craft is one of the more complex tools focused on digital products. Besides Craft, I've testes ProductPlan and Aha! and they are all great tools, but I think Craft is the one that merges powerful features with some ease to use. But I think that many users would benefit more from a more traditional project management tool like ClickUp or Asana.
Do you think Craft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Craft's feature set?
Did Craft live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Craft go as expected?
Would you buy Craft again?
Craft.io is well suited for medium to large digital product teams that have some experience with the tools and features of the agile and lean models. Users that are new to those methodologies can have some difficulties understanding the platform. It is less appropriate for small projects too. It's a great tool but I think you can shape a project management tool to your needs in theses cases and it will work better.