ClickUp Reviews

Jordan Matthews | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is hugely valued by our company. We use it to organize all of the clients and to assign tasks for these clients. It is super easy to add people to a task if you need help with a project or assignment. We specifically help clients with their Amazon accounts and that can consist of many things. We work on their advertising, SEO managment, storefront, Enhanced Brand Content, etc. This can be super confusing, and keeping everything organized can be difficult. Lucky for us, we have ClickUp to make sure nothing falls through the cracks. Every time a client asks me to do something, I will create a task on ClickUp, set a due date, and maybe add someone else to the task if I need some help. If it is a task that you have to complete multiple times a week, you can put a recurring task assignment on it. That makes it so when you click "complete", it will simply create a new task for the next recurring time. ClickUp is essential to our business.
  • Keeping tasks organized
  • It is extremely user friendly and offers a lot of help if you are lost.
  • It maybe could be more simple. Creating a task has so many features you can include that it sometimes may be tough.
  • In emails, you are able to attach tasks, but it puts it in an extremely weird format and it is tough to read. I wish there was a way to only put the important information instead of having to put the entire thread in the task.
I think ClickUp is extremely well suited for smaller companies that are dealing with a lot of clients or a lot of different situations. If every situation is unique, it is super difficult to keep things organized and make sure everything is getting done. It may also be good for certain teams within an organization.
I haven't really used support for ClickUp. I never have had to honestly; ClickUp is super great. But at the same time, they have self-help options available if you're confused about any aspect of ClickUP. Therefore, I would rate the support for ClickUp a ten out of ten.
Read Jordan Matthews's full review
February 22, 2020
Jackson Gordon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ClickUp for all of our project management and let me tell you it is incredible! The free version we used for a long time is the best project management software I have seen. It keeps everything organized and easy to access. You can move different tasks due dates and share files within tasks easily. We recently upgraded. I would highly recommend it!
  • Organizes projects super well and is easy to use.
  • It doesn’t allow things to slip through the cracks. You can assign tasks to team members or yourself as a reminder to complete then has a messaging feature in each task.
  • Creating new projects can be a little confusing at first.
  • Sometimes you can get confused with the different layouts you choose and whether you want to view just your tasks or your entire team's tasks.
ClickUp is awesome! I don’t know how I worked without it before. If you have a small team, ClickUp is the best way to collaborate on large and small projects. The free version is excellent and offers everything you need. If you are a larger company, you may go to upgrade for additional features, but regardless you will be satisfied because it’s a life-saving software for my team.
I haven’t ever had to use support for ClickUp. It updates periodically and seems to work great every time I log in.
Read Jackson Gordon's full review
February 21, 2020
Alan Bloxham | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire company uses ClickUp for all of our task management. We use it to communicate across tasks and attach useful documents or files. It helps us to maintain structure in our organization and not to lose track of any of our clients' needs. We've given access to our clients so that they can watch the progress on their projects.
  • Easy Assignments - Being able to tag or assign comments within tasks helps to keep them organized.
  • Email Attachments - Using a special email within a task, you can CC emails directly to the comments.
  • The Email attachment feature needs to be tweaked in just attaching the most recent message and not the entire email chain history.
ClickUp has helped me stay organized. Without it, there is no way I would be able to manage many tasks and projects without having any slip through the cracks. This software could even be useful to a student who has a lot of classes and projects. Overall, I think this is very versatile.
We haven't had many issues with the software. However, on a few occasions, we were able to get them resolved quickly.
Read Alan Bloxham's full review
February 13, 2020
John Watson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company is small biotech and we are using ClickUp across the entire organization to map out and monitor the progress of our development program. It allows us to coordinate diverse activities from manufacturing to testing to clinical studies, plan their timings and allocate responsibilities to staff members. It allows us to set priorities and focus resources to achieve the key objectives as quickly as possible.
  • Visually the Gantt charts are easy to read and very flexible in design.
  • The email notification system works well.
  • The dependencies between tasks is difficult to see/use.
  • Inputting start/finish dates is tricky.
ClickUp is a good collaboration tool where you need to bring multiple diverse functions together into one coordinated development plan. We are a very decentralized company with people scattered all over Europe and the US and this really helps us plan activities and realize the dependencies between then. It does need a central coordinator/project manager who monitors and controls changes. I think this works well for SMEs but is probably not for larger companies with dozens of employees trying to access it. It is much less complicated and intuitive to use than MS Project.
It is a collaborative tool that actually does bring diverse people across the company together to achieve a coordinated development plan. If by "support" you mean getting buy-in from the company as a whole to use the software and collaborate, it achieves that well. In terms of support from ClickUp themselves, I believe this has been satisfactory.
Read John Watson's full review
July 08, 2020
I use ClickUp as our project management system to have my activities in order, my teams', and get clients in on projects in progress.
  • The free version is quite capable and it offers most features that anyone would need from it.
  • It has innovative improvements on a weekly basis.
  • It's best for managing projects in a growing business.
  • It's slightly complicated; you could provide tutorials.
  • Makes it hard for clients to use it who are unaware of it
ClickUp is best suited for people who have used project management software before and need an upgrade to balance several projects and several teams at the same time. Especially for designers with side businesses and teams for each arm.
I haven't really had to use the customer support but they do have some useful articles on task views and other functionalities.
May 28, 2020
We were looking for a simple solution that could be configurable for the project and operational needs.
It's supposed to have simple UX, custom fields, and support the integration to our time-tracking system.
Also, an important factor was the price. The great advantage of ClickUp is their free feature-rich version that allowed us to gain a full understanding and get stuck there for a while.
  • Project management
  • Great UX/UI
  • Feature-rich product.
  • Responsive support.
  • Really hard to say. Our team made a few feature requests and all of them are live now.
If you need something lighter and understandable then Jira, but more advanced then Trello, ClickUp is the right choice!
Well, we've been using a product for a year, but they still keep surprising us by making our life easier with new features. Just keep it up!
March 26, 2020
ClickUp is used as a project management software in our team. It is used to improve workflow, task and project management, and team collaboration.
  • Project Management
  • Task Management
  • Document Management
  • Reporting
  • It can be overwhelming to use at first as there are so many features.
  • All other issues I have had with ClickUp in the past have been fixed in updates.
ClickUp is a great choice with an extensive list of features. It is suitable for small to large teams. However, I would say if you are a team of one or two, then it may have too many features that you won't need. A huge reason to use ClickUp is that it is always improving and innovating. At least every few weeks there is an update to ClickUp with fixes to any bugs and new features. I have not used software to date that has been as good with its updates. Each month there are features added that I didn't know I needed but now can't live without.
ClickUp provides all the support you need over email. The customer service is excellent. I didn't interact with the support team too much as there was rarely an issue that I needed help with. However, when I did need help they were excellent.
March 09, 2020
ClickUp is fantastic and easy to use project management software. I am very impressed by how innovative the company is. Since I started using ClickUp, there have been many updates improving existing features and adding new ones. ClickUp is excellent for employee collaboration, workflow efficiency, and project management.
  • Project Management
  • Team Collaboration
  • Gantt charts
  • Reporting
  • I have no complaints about ClickUp
ClickUp Is excellent for any size teams. However, it may be a bit confusing for small teams who could use something simpler. However, once you have gotten the hang of it, it is a brilliant software.
I have gotten all the support I needed.
February 25, 2020
We use ClickUp to organize things that need to be done by the client and project. The whole organization uses it. The managers organize it by the things that need to be done then our project specialists use the software to go through what needs to be done for each client. It makes it easy to keep things organized and make sure proper assignments get given to the people who need to do them.
  • Project organization
  • Assigning out things that need to be done
  • Sometimes over-complicated organization
  • Functions could be simplified
Very easy to use, ClickUp makes super easy when you need to assign out a lot of tasks or things to do. It might be a little mundane or not appropriate if you are a single person operation or if you are 2-3 people. But if you have several people under you or need to assign tasks to employees, it can be handy.
Great support, always helpful if there are ever issues. There are very rarely issues, so we haven't had to use support much.
February 25, 2020
ClickUp is used across our entire organisation. We all use it as a way to manage our own tasks as well as ensure that we are working in harmony as a team on ongoing projects. It makes managing a team very easy given the task tracking layout. It keeps everyone up to date on their own work as well as ensures that nothing falls through the cracks.
  • Task tracking.
  • Task assigning.
  • Pop-up windows - It would be nice to see subtasks, etc. without having to have the entire window pop up. Being able to glance at it quickly by hovering your mouse over it would increase efficiency.
  • Differentiating the typography of headings, tasks, etc. The layout all looks quite similar and distinguishing between it visually would be great.
If you have lots of members on a team, many ongoing projects that each have multiple tasks and projects that need to be monitored, or are struggling to see what needs to be done or is falling through the gaps, ClickUp is the answer. It forces you to break down tasks in a way to boosts productivity as well as organization. It inadvertently gets you and your team more organized!
It is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing and is constantly bettering itself.
January 30, 2020
I use ClickUp to manage all the creative freelancers that I outsource my client projects to. These are freelancers that I work with on a weekly/monthly basis, so they basically make up part of my "team." It's made my communication with each freelancer working on their respective projects far easier to manage.
  • It's very Innovative; they're coming up with new functions almost weekly.
  • It's the best project management tool that I've used.
  • Initially, I was quite overwhelmed by ClickUp. There were almost too many features.
  • The UI needs some improvement.
Apart from the fact that the UI needs some improvement, and the features can be a little overwhelming, once you figure your way around ClickUp, it can work wonders for team and project management. The dashboard view is very efficient and their customer support is very impressive. Their speedy responses have been so helpful.
I could not rave more about ClickUp's customer support, and it seems to be that their foremost priority is to give their customers exactly what we need. Their feature requests page makes it easy to let them know where they can make updates to their software. Not to mention that they're constantly providing new, innovative products based on the customers' user-experience.
January 19, 2020
Rachel Gauvin | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using ClickUp as an organization. We are a small team/organization of 3 full-time and a few other contractors. It is our primary project management and task management system. We also use it for information management as it relates to clients and business operations and processes. We are able to track all internal and external tasks and associated deadlines in an easy-to-use way by using ClickUp.
  • Super customizable on what features you have for certain projects and lists.
  • New features are released weekly and are based on user feedback.
  • With the frequent new features it can be hard to keep up on what to implement and where to navigate to it.
  • When looking at the full homepage of all projects, you have to set one view instead of certain views for certain projects or folders.
ClickUp is great for individuals as well as teams and companies. It's quick to set up and easy to use. Transferring your content from another project management software could not be easier. It's the best project management software I've ever used, and I'm a project manager! We are also able to use the tool as business operations documentation and have spaces to make on-boarding employees easy (checklists, how-tos, etc.).
Their FAQ section and other training materials are fantastic. It's broad and useful. They have active chat and email support, which can help with technical questions as well as any issues with your account, etc. They guide you through importing exported files from other project management systems for an easy transition.
Read Rachel Gauvin's full review
January 17, 2020
Carter Durham | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is being used across several teams within our Production Department. We make software and have teams that focus on design, writing, art, audio, video, marketing, etc. It is our task management system and we also use it to share designs and files.
  • It's pretty versatile. You can make it do most of what you need.
  • It's pretty easy to communicate with team members through it.
  • The browser-based version is often slow and/or unresponsive; I need to refresh a lot.
  • I wish there were better high-level visuals; Gantt charts etc aren't quite there yet. The portfolio feature is clunky.
We use it for task management, bug tracking, and a bit of road mapping. At times, I wonder if it's trying to be too much to too many people. But with most tools like this, it's less about the tool and more about an organization's buy-in and committed use.
I appreciate that I hear from ClickUp fairly often, and it seems they are constantly making improvements and releasing new updates.
Read Carter Durham's full review
December 20, 2019
Manan Vora | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ClickUp across all our teams and divisions. We even have our clients and their teams on to track the progress of the work we do for them along with some sub-contractors we use for specific jobs.
ClickUp lets us create separate spaces and create privacy settings to ensure views and users don't get mixed up.
  • Flexibility of views, since different people work in different ways.
  • Customisability - The custom tags, numeric value tags etc you can add is a great way to further customise all our long-term to short-term tasks.
  • Their Documents (Pages) functionality is pretty basic and simple things like spell check could make it into a powerhouse.
  • Their mobile app is very slow and can be slow on syncing data as well.
Any situation/team where you need to monitor progress - ClickUp will be the best solution. Right from tracking our long-term goals to our Sales pipeline, meeting notes, tracking money transactions, project management to the smallest of tasks, everything is great with ClickUp. I don't think there is any scenario where ClickUp won't be the best choice.
We have only ever had 3 communications with them:
1. A question about an error we made on the system.
2. A suggestion on some feature improvements.
3. A request to extend our trial on the paid plan.

All 3 of our requests were handled promptly and we were more than satisfied with the outcome!
Read Manan Vora's full review
August 05, 2019
Judy Hellen | TrustRadius Reviewer
From the moment we adopted ClickUp software, tracking, and organization of company projects has become very easy and effective. From simple lists to complicated projects, ClickUp software has been used to get things done as expected. It is widely used by this organization to address task management problem and track the progress of the ongoing tasks.
  • This software organizes and categorizes different projects in an excellent manner. It allows color-coding of different categories of a project as main headers with subtasks underneath
  • It allows sorting and filtration of tasks with priority. This enables the project team to work on urgent tasks first
  • It supports mass editing of projects. This is achieved through the selection of multiple project lines, changing their due date, setting their priority and performing other modifications at the same time
  • Although the color-coding feature is very useful, those colors are extremely light which makes it hard to notice them. More color coding options would make it better.
Tracking and organization of company projects is very easy and effective with ClickUp software. From simple lists to complicated projects, ClickUp software has been used to get things done as expected. It is a very effective software when addressing task management problem and tracking the progress of organization ongoing tasks and projects.
The support team is highly reliable because it responds right on time without much delays which may frustrate the project team. Also, the support team remains active and responsive 24/7
Read Judy Hellen's full review
November 19, 2019
Vincent Misiewicz | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is our agency-wide project management and task organization tool. It is being used for all teams (PPC, SEO, dev and creative) to at least some degree. Over the past 5 years we've tried to do this with every major platform (Asana, Teamwork, Trello) and have never stayed with one solution for more than a year or so for various reasons. ClickUp is by far my favorite platform personally, as it is easy to setup, personalize, automate and collaborate with other team members.
  • Easy to setup tasks, lists and assign to other team members.
  • Following tasks and projects is straightforward, all relevant information can be included in an organized manner.
  • Automation and schedule of recurring tasks is designed well, much more so than other platforms like Trello.
  • The notification emails are a little much, I believe they can be personalized but it can still overload your email if not set properly.
  • Small detail, but when you're using the Harvest integration, and have multiple projects/clients, when you go to track time for a task, it does not always relate to that particular client. Annoying and every other tool does this correctly.
  • Little bit of a learning curve getting the initial projects/tasks created but not much different than comparable platforms.
ClickUp is well suited for an agency or organization that may have clients that multiple teams are involved with. For example, marketing agency that does SEO, PPC, and dev projects for the same client. This helps keep all work and progress in one place, making keeping track of operational efficiency a lot easier. Since I've been at an agency for a while, I am not sure how else the "Folders" or "Lists" would else be organized, but I'm sure these could even be used for large internal projects, with multiple teams working on individual aspects of it.
Haven't really had to use their support, wasn't needed for implementation and not really the type of product that would require a ton of help from customer service. They do have a pretty well built out knowledge base, with some use cases and examples for maximizing value of platform, and would venture to say that this would be sufficient for most users.
Read Vincent Misiewicz's full review
October 03, 2019
Berlynn Pierce | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is used by our email and CRM teams to manage team projects as well as individual tasks.
  • We were using Trello but found it doesn't have the same capacity that ClickUp offers as far as allowing watchers on different projects/tasks and providing more views (board, calendar, list, and even Gantt chart if you have the premium version).
  • We love the ability to create recurring tasks especially for the email team and their weekly build.
  • In many cases the tools we have used previously are good for tasks, but not for projects. We can create dependencies and sub-tasks with due dates under a project and that has been extremely useful.
  • There is a filter and a search bar labeled "filter" that's confusing. I would assume it would just be "search."
  • The filter also states that you can list sub-tasks however it only displays one sub-task when this particular card has 4. The one it displays is also third on the list, strange functionality.
  • If filtered by sub-tasks when you click on the card, it only goes to the sub-task not the project as a whole.
  • The amount of notifications is super intense. I turned them off because I was getting a notification for the creation of a card, any changes made to the card, upcoming due date, past due date, comments made, etc. There are notifications that need to be set for Comments, Tasks, Dates, Apps, and Integrations for Email, Mobile, Web (in-app) and Browser. It took quite some time setting this up.
We have tried three project management tools. Trello was too manual, ClickUp is more sophisticated, and Asana is geared most toward projects but has plenty of its own difficulties. ClickUp is simple to use, is a good communication tool, has the ability to set dependencies, sub-tasks (with due dates), recurring tasks, and has 3 views in the basic tool.
Easy to use. It has nice ways to collaborate and communicate within the tool, ability to save time by creating recurring tasks and set dependencies and sub-tasks with due dates. It gives us the ability to do what we need to do without being too technical like JIRA or Asana.
Read Berlynn Pierce's full review
September 26, 2019
Mike Muller | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is being used as our internal project management system. It's being used by our entire agency as the tool to manage all our projects, tasks timelines and billing. It has replaced an older system and has allowed us to move toward a more agile project management flow and helped improve internal communications.
  • Task management.
  • Internal communications.
  • Project organization.
  • Cannot track on a project level. Clickup is very task oriented
  • Sometimes difficult to find things.
  • Needs more flexible reporting. Customized reports would be great
  • Better resource management
Great for task management when you have lots of projects that have many different kinds of tasks. Works well when mixing traditional creative projects along with digital projects. It also works well when there is a lot of internal communication that needs to be tracked as part of a project.
I've not had a lot of direct contact with support but they are responsive and we've not needed much support. The platform is very stable and works well with few bugs.
Read Mike Muller's full review
September 18, 2019
Brittany Bartoli | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ClickUp across the entire organization. I am a project manager and I use it to assign and track tasks for our design, development and marketing teams. It also allows us to easily track the time of our team members by task, which is helpful for internal resource planning as well as managing time for our retainer-based clients.
  • Time tracking and estimation: Team members can estimate and track their time for each task in real time or go back and log time they may have forgotten to track earlier. Our team works in 2-week sprints and the estimation allows us to make sure no one is going to be overloaded in the upcoming sprint so that we can reassign work accordingly.
  • Ease of use: Almost everything in clickup can be dragged/dropped so reordering tasks or projects to stay organized is super simple. Also, onboarding new team members is very easy with such a simple interface.
  • Customizable statuses: ClickUp allows you to customize your statuses for tasks within a certain list. Many project management tools that I've used pigeon hole you into using their preset statuses. This is extremely helpful because we may need different statuses for tasks depending on the nature of the project.
  • Attachments: I wish there was a simple way to move an attachment from one task to another. I have to do that a lot, and as it stands today, I have to download the attachment and then re-upload it to the new task.
  • Ordering of projects: When you add a new project, it always appears at the bottom of the list of projects. I wish there was a simple way to sort your projects by certain criteria (alphabetically, etc.).
  • Bugs: There's no function for adding bugs to a specific task. Our team utilizes the subtasks when we are going through QA, but it's not ideal.
ClickUp is great if you're looking for a user-friendly way to manage your projects, tasks and time spent. If you're looking for a tool that is more specific to a certain project management methodology (Agile, etc.), it probably is not the best solution, but can still be utilized in a way that fits any method.
I've never had to use the support for ClickUp. I am just a user/manager of the product and not the account holder. I suspect that my supervisor (who is the account holder) has had much more experience with the support for the product. I haven't heard anything negative, so I suspect that the support is satisfactory.
Read Brittany Bartoli's full review
September 13, 2019
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer
ClickUp is being used across all of the organization, but with a focus on managing projects that have specific start and end dates. We use it to organize our roadmaps, Gantt Charts, tasks, subtasks, goals, and portfolios. Having all of these ClickUp features as a strategic resource for our analysis allows us to better manage our projects and make changes in productions with confidence.
  • Lots of different and complementary features.
  • The tool is very customizable for different processes and workflows.
  • ClickUp 2.0, that's in beta, brings a lot of improvements, both in features and in performance.
  • The performance of the tool lowers when many tasks are visible.
  • You can't reorganize the order of the tasks in the new "inbox" view.
  • The description field and side panel of the tasks could be better.
CickUp is well suited for teams that heavily need project management tools and features, even when understanding the tool itself and creating custom processes for each project can take a lot of time. It's a huge amount of initial work that pays off for this kind of enterprise. On the other hand, companies or projects that have light project management needs maybe will be better served by simpler PM tools.
I've only needed the support of ClickUp once, and it provided good and fast support.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
July 31, 2019
Barbara Carneiro | TrustRadius Reviewer
We've been using it as it was introduced to us by a client for project management. We were invited to participate as it was the project management system our client was using so we were invited to the project. As a web design firm, it is being used to track tasks between many providers for the project.
  • Task tracking
  • Simplicity and ease of use
  • Very intuitive UI
  • Nothing I can note at the moment.
ClickUp is a very easy to use system and the app works great as well. It has a very clean interface, which I appreciate, given many of the other project management systems are so busy. Yet, although it's clean, it has many functionalities that allow for a successful project management, specially with remote teams.
Read Barbara Carneiro's full review
August 06, 2019
Alfred Titus | TrustRadius Reviewer
Its not a secret that ClickUp software has been very useful in this organization. It has helped us manage our projects and tasks tremendously. Despite the small size of our management team, many projects can be managed simultaneously and help us meet the desires and needs of our customers in terms of communication, marketing, and fundraising. Before adopting this software, we would waste a lot of time in
meetings and coordinating with staff members through emails. With ClickUp software, the process has been streamlined to an extent that projects are completed
within their stipulated deadlines.
  • The software allows us to generate reports on project progress to ensure deadlines are met
  • It provides different approaches to view tasks in progress like dashboard, list and timelines
  • This software has a very interactive user interface which makes it attractive to work with
  • The software should have a free version to help potential users gain experience before purchasing
  • The software tends to send too many emails in terms of notifications which is not pleasing. It should be consolidated to avoid that
To any organization struggling with how to manage their projects, ClickUp will help in task collaboration. With this software, people can keep track of the to-do list items and work on those tasks within the stipulated time. It also helps the project management team to track the overall progress of the projects to ensure deadlines are kept.
The support team is very active and responsive 24/7.
Read Alfred Titus's full review
January 15, 2020
We use ClickUp in our software development team (we are pushing the functional team to use it as well, but they are not as disciplined), to address issues we faced with our previous task management tool, namely:
  • Clarity of status.
  • User-friendliness.
  • Finding tasks.
  • Liberty to organize tasks.
  • The main reason why I like ClickUp is how easy it is to get familiar with its interface, and yet it can do just as much as other task management tools in the market
  • ClickUp also gives me the liberty to organize tasks as I like, and customize how it will appear on the dashboard without being too complex.
  • There is this limitation that for every Task, there can be only 1 level of SubTask, which can be quite limiting when you want to sub-categorize your tasks. On the other hand, it keeps the task organization to be not as complex, so maybe that is the reason for the limitation.
  • The time management is not so good, which I would not blame ClickUp for this, because it is not the app is specializing in, on the other hand, they provide great immersive integration with other popular apps in the market, and whatever you find not as good, you can easily integrate an app that has a better feature seamlessly.
It is well suited for any kind of task management, as ClickUp gives liberty to customize it as you want, but without the configuration complexity of other heavy-weight task management tools in the market. Personally I find their time management feature is not the best in the market, but as I mentioned, integration with other app is seamless, so it's not necessarily a problem.
I contacted their support once to report a bug. They responded via e-mail really fast, and they follow up as well when I did not reply. So overall, I think that is at least above-average customer support.
January 10, 2020
Our entire company uses ClickUp as a project management tool. Recently, we have started centralizing all our documents and data within this tool, as it allows for it, and that saves us tremendous time and effort. It's a very robust project management tool, suited for various businesses and project management styles. Our company is using SCRUM methodology, and ClickUp offers everything we need to do it effectively, without being too complicated like Jira.
  • Different spaces for different sections of business.
  • Task organizations and levels of tasks are all customizable.
  • Time tracking isn't the greatest. It works, but definitely needs improvement.
  • There's currently no option to add a subtask to a subtask, which we often need.
ClickUp is an excellent tool for project managers or anyone involved in team management. It's customizable so you can adapt it to any project you have, and it offers a variety of management tools depending on the methodology your company is applying. If you're a web design/development agency, you'd be better off with Jira, but for everyone else, I'd highly recommend this tool.
Their team is very responsive and provides a ton of learning material to help you with the transfer from other tools to ClickUp.
October 15, 2019
We are currently using ClickUp alongside our other project management tool but using ClickUp for internal projects that span multiple departments. As the software is so affordable we can rotate users on a project basis. This allows us to keep all aspects of the project current and available across campus.
  • Different spaces so you can use it for multiple departments.
  • Kanban boards.
  • Excellent task/sub-task management.
  • High level of customization.
  • The interface takes a little getting used to.
  • Needs more contrast to have cards stand out more.
  • Takes a little work to optimize it for different processes (like scrum) but the templates and documentation are a big help.
ClickUp is useful anywhere you can imagine needing a project management tool. It is almost infinitely customizable and the pricing is outstanding. It allows for tasks/subtask and resource allocation.

If you are really into heavy reporting it may be a little light. We have been using it for task-based projects only so we have not really delved into the time and resource management features.
Great on boarding and also went the extra mile on helping pick a pricing structure for our needs.

Task Management (34)
9.6
Gantt Charts (23)
Team Collaboration (34)
Support for Agile Methodology (25)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (25)
Document Management (29)
Timesheet Tracking (24)

What is ClickUp?

ClickUp brings all work into one place. Whether the user is proofing ads or working on sprints, ClickUp is designed to be fully customizable for every type and size of team.

Built for teams of all sizes and industries, ClickUp’s features allow teams to keep everything from design to development in one place. The platform allows modularity in the form of add-ons called ‘ClickApps’, allowing rich customization for each team individually.
ClickUp allows users to create custom views that can be saved and shared with anyone, with features such as Assigned Comments, LineUp™, and Box view for people management.

ClickUp states its core mission is to make the world more productive by removing friction caused by using many different applications. ClickUp boasts millions of users and over 100,000 teams at companies like Google, Airbnb, Uber, Nike, and Ubisoft.

ClickUp Features

ClickUp Competitors

ClickUp Pricing

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Free$0.00
Unlimited$9.00 ($5.00)per member per month (annual contract pricing)
Business$19.00 ($9.00)per member per month (annual contract pricing)
Enterprise$29.00 ($17.00)per member per month (annual contract pricing)

ClickUp Customer Size Distribution