https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/ch/dU/6RXFEQ8X9VN1.JPEGTask Collaboration, Task Reporting, Task Tracking = Improved team productivityClickUp has helped our organization tremendously by helping us to manage our tasks and projects. While our team is small, around 20 individuals, we manage a lot of projects within the organization to help meet our customers' needs in marketing, communications, and fundraising. ClickUp helps us manage multiple sub-teams and multiple projects and due dates. Previously, we were wasting time in meetings and emails, and ClickUp has helped us streamline this process. With ClickUp, we can now work more efficiently as an organization, allowing us to maximize the time spent on projects instead of meetings and emails. Multiple people can be assigned tasks and due dates, allowing us all to stay up-to-date with the current status of any given project.,GUI-- The user interface is very thoughtful and pleasing to the eye. Reporting-- Allows me to generate reports on the status of all projects for the management team, to show the progress on any given project. There are multiple ways that you can see your task: timeline, dashboard, and list. Whatever suits your fancy.,It is not completely free. Basic use is limited in what you can do. There is a per-user pricing model, which makes it more difficult to justify with larger teams. ClickUp will often send unnecessary emails. I do not like too many email notifications and hope that can be consolidated in the future.,9,Improves the overall efficiency of the team. Allows team leads to ensure that all the loops on a project are closed. It helps meet project SLAs.,Asana and Aha!,Salesforce App Cloud, Pardot, Mailchimp, Adobe Illustrator CC, Slack, Google Drive, OneDriveClickUp is a core competitive advantage we have over competitorsEvery single thing that happens in our business goes through ClickUp. It's so great having a central hub for everything. Everything I want to do, I put in there. Also, when I'm working with clients, I create project plans and assign my employees to each of them. They go in, complete the tasks, make comments when they run into issues, collaborate, and move forward. With ClickUp, none of our clients or their needs slip through the cracks. We also have recurring tasks to constantly check their Amazon accounts, ads, and continually improve them.,RECURRING TASKS - Their recurring tasks are great. There are all kinds of customizations you can use for how often tasks recur. Also, comments on recurring tasks get carried every time the task recurs, so you never forget anything. This was a big reason why we picked ClickUp over other tools. TASK STRUCTURE - It's very easy to use and keep everything into the correct tasks. Mentioning other tasks makes it easy to string things together. Also, it's great that we can assign comments, that makes it so we don't have to create quite as many tasks. Also, when a manager needs to review work, staff can just say "finished this draft, can you review?" and assign their manager. Their manager can mark it as complete once they've reviewed it. SO EASY CHROME EXTENSION - I love their chrome extension. I can click a button and create tasks in ClickUp without ever leaving my email, it also puts the email in the task as an attachment. I can also attach emails to tasks, which is great.,List Templates - They have list templates, but the due dates get all mixed up whenever you use them. Right now you have to set specific dates and when you create the list using the template, you just set the first start date and all the other dates get moved according to that first date. However, usually I care more about the LAST due date, not the first. Also, they don't skip weekends or anything. I wish there was a way to set the due dates as "Day 1, Day 2" etc. and to have them skip weekends when they are created. Sharing Settings - They've kind of fixed this but before you could only control privacy access on the space level. Now you can set it on anything, however, there isn't a way to share lists, projects, or tasks with clients without them creating a login. They are planning to have this fixed soon though Documents and Files - You can easily attach files to tasks or lists, which is great. I would like it if you could also have an area where you could have files that pertain to the whole project, or the whole space, without having to be put in a specific list or task.,10,Since we use the free version, our ROI in incalculable. ClickUp is a huge competitive advantage for us. Many of our competitors struggle with tracking all their tasks and projects and that's never been an issue with us. Our clients say that our thoroughness and responsiveness is through the charts compared to competitors. It's super easy to bring on new employees and for other to take over tasks halfway through. This makes turnover much less painful. ClickUp also makes it very easy for workers to work from home. It's almost like having them in the office anyway!,Teamwork Projects and Trello,LastPass, G Suite, CalendlyImproves Productivity and Tasks ManagementWe started using ClickUp around a year ago. It helps a tonne organizing and managing our tasks. We are a big team of around 80 people setting up an IT infrastructure and replacing the legacy system for our client. The project is split into multiple sub-teams and multiple delivery phases. In such a complicated setup, a lot of time was being wasted on in-person meetings and email follow-ups. Now, that we are using ClickUp, we are able to organize project tasks into different layers of categories. One or multiple people can be assigned to a task, people can add their own tasks to and everyone is on board with the current status. This also helps a lot in work prioritization.,Task Categorization: I love the way we can categorize tasks into multiple layers based on team, sub-team and task status. Visual Representation: It's quite colorful and visually appealing. The team loves to work on ClickUp. It also lets you see reports on overall task statuses. Top Level Task View (Named as "Spaces" in ClickUp language) helps you to see tasks from all projects/teams based on task status.,I do not like how sometimes ClickUp starts sending you emails when you have not been using it for a few weeks.,9,Clickup has helped the team with improving overall productivity. We have improved our task tracking and closure process. It's convenient to pull out reports and assess team's efforts over a period of time.,Asana,erwin Data Modeler, SQL Developer, Toad for Oracle, Azure Active Directory, Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Control-M, Oracle GoldenGate,30,2,Task Organization and Tracking Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting. It also helps us in our agile meetings and assigning task ownerships.,9,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Third-party Reviews,We are very pleased with ClickUp and we have no regrets on our evaluation and decision to use ClickUp.Customizable Project ManagementClickUp is used to organize tasks, have to-do lists for personal and business uses, keep track of where everyone is on a project, set recurring tasks, and more. It addresses the problem of organization in business and in your personal life. It employs the style of board, list, and kanban style project management, depending on what you'd like to use.,Recurring tasks Easily switching between a calendar of tasks, a list of tasks, and a kanban board Reporting is a great feature as it keeps track of productivity,It sometimes feels like "too much" - one wouldn't think it's a bad thing, but sometimes simplicity can be best. It's not as intuitive as something like Trello. In addition to the "too much", it can feel a little bit "too" customizable. Sometimes when you have limitations, you make use of what's there. When there's too many options for customizations, you spend too much time mapping out the "perfect" process instead of focusing on the tasks at hand.,8,I don't believe I've had any negative ROI with this app, perhaps time spent figuring it all out, but I wouldn't count that as negative ROI. I think overall, I've had a positive impact with ClickUp.,Trello, Asana, JIRA Software and Teamwork Projects,Trello, Accounting by Wave, Ninja Outreach
ClickUp

ClickUp Reviews

ClickUp
Filter 10 vetted ClickUp reviews and ratings

March 26, 2019

ClickUp Review: "Task Collaboration, Task Reporting, Task Tracking = Improved team productivity"

• GUI-- The user interface is very thoughtful and pleasing to the eye.
  • Reporting-- Allows me to generate reports on the status of all projects for the management team, to show the progress on any given project.
  • There are multiple ways that you can see your task: timeline, dashboard, and list. Whatever suits your fancy.
  • It is not completely free. Basic use is limited in what you can do. There is a per-user pricing model, which makes it more difficult to justify with larger teams.
  • ClickUp will often send unnecessary emails. I do not like too many email notifications and hope that can be consolidated in the future.
ClickUp is great for task collaboration within a team. You can keep track of your to-do list items and also work on a particular task with more than one task owner. It helps the project manager to track the overall progress of the project and manage members of the team.
McKay Salisbury profile photo
December 10, 2018

Review: "ClickUp is a core competitive advantage we have over competitors"

• RECURRING TASKS - Their recurring tasks are great. There are all kinds of customizations you can use for how often tasks recur. Also, comments on recurring tasks get carried every time the task recurs, so you never forget anything. This was a big reason why we picked ClickUp over other tools.
  • TASK STRUCTURE - It's very easy to use and keep everything into the correct tasks. Mentioning other tasks makes it easy to string things together. Also, it's great that we can assign comments, that makes it so we don't have to create quite as many tasks. Also, when a manager needs to review work, staff can just say "finished this draft, can you review?" and assign their manager. Their manager can mark it as complete once they've reviewed it. SO EASY
  • CHROME EXTENSION - I love their chrome extension. I can click a button and create tasks in ClickUp without ever leaving my email, it also puts the email in the task as an attachment. I can also attach emails to tasks, which is great.
  • List Templates - They have list templates, but the due dates get all mixed up whenever you use them. Right now you have to set specific dates and when you create the list using the template, you just set the first start date and all the other dates get moved according to that first date. However, usually I care more about the LAST due date, not the first. Also, they don't skip weekends or anything. I wish there was a way to set the due dates as "Day 1, Day 2" etc. and to have them skip weekends when they are created.
  • Sharing Settings - They've kind of fixed this but before you could only control privacy access on the space level. Now you can set it on anything, however, there isn't a way to share lists, projects, or tasks with clients without them creating a login. They are planning to have this fixed soon though
  • Documents and Files - You can easily attach files to tasks or lists, which is great. I would like it if you could also have an area where you could have files that pertain to the whole project, or the whole space, without having to be put in a specific list or task.
ClickUp is great for basically every business. I think if you need recurring tasks, ClickUp is a clear winner as I don't think that is offered with Basecamp. Also, their free version is great! We just use the free version, even though the paid version is cheap, because it has everything you need.

I think the important thing is to make sure you use it for everything in your business. As with any tool like this, if you integrate it into every part of your business and use it 100%, it will be great, if you only use it occasionally, it's basically useless.
Read McKay Salisbury's full review
Ravinder Gupta profile photo
January 02, 2019

ClickUp Review: "Improves Productivity and Tasks Management"

This also helps a lot in work prioritization.
  • Task Categorization: I love the way we can categorize tasks into multiple layers based on team, sub-team and task status.
  • Visual Representation: It's quite colorful and visually appealing. The team loves to work on ClickUp. It also lets you see reports on overall task statuses.
  • Top Level Task View (Named as "Spaces" in ClickUp language) helps you to see tasks from all projects/teams based on task status.
  • I do not like how sometimes ClickUp starts sending you emails when you have not been using it for a few weeks.
ClickUp is a great work organization and task tracking tool. It is very useful for individual tracking but even more useful when a task is owned by multiple stakeholders.

It helps you track the overall progress of team/project/deliveries, improves productivity and reduces in-person meetings and email follow-ups.
Read Ravinder Gupta's full review
December 14, 2018

ClickUp Review: "Customizable Project Management"

• Recurring tasks
  • Easily switching between a calendar of tasks, a list of tasks, and a kanban board
  • Reporting is a great feature as it keeps track of productivity
  • It sometimes feels like "too much" - one wouldn't think it's a bad thing, but sometimes simplicity can be best.
  • It's not as intuitive as something like Trello.
  • In addition to the "too much", it can feel a little bit "too" customizable. Sometimes when you have limitations, you make use of what's there. When there's too many options for customizations, you spend too much time mapping out the "perfect" process instead of focusing on the tasks at hand.
I think ClickUp is a great tool, let me get that out of the way first. I think it's suitable for teams, as well as your personal tasks. It's great if you require a high level of customization with your tasks. However, if you're looking for a simple task manager, I think there are other options out there that may work better for you.

Task Management (4)
9.8
Gantt Charts (2)
Team Collaboration (4)
9.8
Support for Agile Methodology (3)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (2)
Document Management (3)
Timesheet Tracking (2)

About ClickUp

ClickUp aims to be a simple and intuitive platform for managing every project imaginable. ClickUp's core purpose is to remove the frustrations, inefficiencies, and disconnect caused by the current project management ecosystem.

ClickUp is built for teams of all sizes and industries, and offers fully customizable and proprietary features to support agile teams that want to keep everything from design to development in one intuitive place.

ClickUp is for those who find other project management platforms either too simple, or too complex, and aims to echo the exceptional design and user experience that Slack brought to communication.

ClickUp Features

Has featureTeam Collaboration
Has featureSupport for Agile Methodology
Has featureSupport for Waterfall Methodology
Has featureDocument Management
Does not have featureEmail integration
Does not have featureMobile Access
Has featureTimesheet Tracking
Does not have featureChange request and Case Management
Does not have featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Does not have featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Does not have featureIntegration with accounting software

ClickUp Screenshots