Overall Satisfaction with CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint Protection
CrowrdStrike Falcon Use Case was very simple in terms of utilization of computing power during the scheduled scan. With Falcon Pro, we have achieved it and the result is fabulous. All endpoints are working normally and the security they have been provided is outstanding. I don't have to manage a single infrastructure for Anti Virus Management. The whole solution is cloud-based and everything you can manage from anywhere in the world. That is the beauty of this product.
- Complete Cloud based Solution - A truly Next Gen AV
- Less or Nil Compute Power Use
- Integrated Threat Intelligence with Threat Severity Assessment
- Complete visibility on USB Device Usage with Falcon Device Control
- Device Control required more comprehensive
- Prices needs to match with other peers
- Migration Part needs more improvement
- Next Gen AV with reduce security risk
- Excellent performance
- Definitely reduced resource as the solution is completely cloud-based
Yes - We have replaced it with Securite Total Security. It is using lots of computing power from Endpoints while performing a scheduled scan. Also, every time monitoring is required for Endpoints signature update and needs to perform the manual process to update the missed out Endpoints which is really annoying. The CrowdStrike Falcon has eliminated all such issues with just easy deployments and complete insights.
From the peers of our other Vendor and Emails from our regular SI.
Do you think CrowdStrike Falcon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CrowdStrike Falcon's feature set?
Did CrowdStrike Falcon live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of CrowdStrike Falcon go as expected?
Would you buy CrowdStrike Falcon again?
If having a complex environment or don't want to keep on-premises AV Infra then CrowdStrike Falcon is the best choice. It is a Next-Gen AV [that] really helps us in terms of manageability and complete insights into our environment. You don't have to adopt this solution if you are having a small infrastructure.