April 26, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Databox
To pull in data from several different places in order to track metrics and KPIs in one place. We mainly use it when it comes to tracking metrics in the sales, marketing and overall company/revenue areas. This allows us to see how we're performing and trending in easy-to-digest dashboards and widgets.
- Create dashboards from a variety of data sources.
- Set & track goals based on the data and metrics provided.
- Send alerts and scorecard updates to Slack and email automatically.
- More direct integrations so we don't have to rely on Zapier (ChartMogul would be great).
- Deeper integrations with certain partners to provide more options (mainly ActiveCampaign & Intercom).
- Saved time by not spending hours creating weekly reports.
- Insights into how we're trending towards goals we've set.
- Slack integration allows whole team to get updated on autopilot.
Do you think Databox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Databox's feature set?
Did Databox live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Databox go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Databox again?
Great for tracking metrics if you rely heavily on certain integrations. E.g. Google Analytics has a lot of options so tracking traffic, visitors, goal completions from this works well. However, some integrations are lacking in options (ActiveCampaign, for example) and there's no ChartMogul integration at all. Relying on Zapier for these gives limited control.