Overall Satisfaction with Demandbase
Demandbase Advertising allows us to eliminate marketing waste by displaying banners to only those companies and industries we are trying to reach. Demandbase Analytics enables us to segment, analyze and prioritize our data for actionable insights. The Content module gives us the ability to tailor our message to individuals based on company, industry or company size. Demandbase Forms helps us increase our conversion rates on our lead generation forms.
- Data integration with Google Analytics is great. It gives us additional data points to segment and analyze.
- The forms module decreases the number of form fields we need to ask our prospects but also passes more firmographic information behind the scenes.
- Demandbase Content gives us great flexibility to use along with Optimizely to run split test messaging to different industries.
- A front end interface to help manage the content module would be helpful.
- Having default dashboards and reports available in Google Analytics would help.
- Huge increase in form conversion rates
- Huge increase in engagement metrics for specific industries we target.
- Nice solid lift in engagement from companies we are specifically trying to do business with.
I was familiar with Demandbase from a previous job. Our current relationship with Demandbase was already in place when I joined the company.
Positive ROI is a big factor in our renewal decision. Pretty much every thing we do with Demandbase is measured and analyzed so we rely on the data to help make our decisions.
My experience is only within B2B. Great technology to use for B2B marketing to named accounts. I recommend working with their customer success team during implementation.