Plus & Delta
Overall Satisfaction with Demandforce
- Aesthetics has been updated in last few months for organization and is easier to see: colors, grid lines on front page, and font style.
- Allowing our office to include specific items in reminder appointment emails allows personalization to make confirming appointments easier.
- Allowing patients to write reviews allows us to know what the office is doing well and what we can improve on.
- More communication when updates are made to website and what changes have been made and why.
- More personalization to cater to the needs of a business.
- Reviews [should] be posted on business website or connect to Yelp account.
- Patients requesting an exam confuses them that they are actually scheduled for an exam (Negative)
- Increased # of patients scheduled due to accessibility online to request for appointments (Positive)
- Patients confirming appointments after being sent an email reminder by Demandforce is difficult to track when we receive the confirmation as an email because sometimes the email address is completely different from the patient's first and last time and thus requires more time and energy to look up who confirmed the appointment (Negative)
- 4Patient Care
How heavily does your business rely on the internet to schedule appointments/communicate with patients?
What programs/systems does your business use and is it compatible with Demandforce?
Is the IT at your business knowledgeable about Demandforce?
Appropriate to recommend Demandforce at mixers with other optometry offices.