DISCO is easy to use
November 08, 2019

DISCO is easy to use

Overall Satisfaction with DISCO

It is being used by different teams at the law firm for document review on certain cases.

Pros

• Search functionality and filter option make it easy to locate specific documents in the database.
  • Interface is intuitive and easy to use which allows new users to quickly master the program.
  • Review stages are easy to set up and manage which makes large-scale review easy.

Cons

• It would be good to have a chronology function that works with the review platform.
  • Saved the client money with DISCO's speed and functionality that cut down on review time.
Filter function on the main search and the include family members in a search is a great way to easily locate documents and cross-check searches to make sure it includes or excludes document tags.
Speed of searching and viewing documents is great and really speeds up the review process. I am not involved in document uploads. Running productions is easy which allows for quick productions as needed.
DISCO's user interface is more intuitive and search function is easier and appears better.
DISCO is great for large-scale document review because users can tag and organize documents and review stages easily.

Comments

• Caroline Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
    Woohoo love hearing that DISCO is saving your client money, is easy for you to use, and that you are using it for large scale reviews! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I’d love to hear more about your desire for a chronology function. The platform does have a way to view the documents in chronological order - you can do this by changing the “Sort by:” column on the homepage. Is that helpful? If not, please email me (I don’t have your name or contact info) and I’d love to hear more about what you are looking for so I can submit a feature request to our development team for you. You may also be interested in the fact we are developing a timelines/chronology feature as part of our next product - DISCO Case Builder. If you’d like to learn more about that, we’d love to connect with you about it. My email is hall@csdisco.com and you can email me about that or any other suggestions you may have of features you’d like to see or improvements you’d like made - we really value our client’s input and would appreciate you sharing your thoughts. Thank you again for your awesome review! Gratefully, your DISCO team (written by Caroline Hall, Client Advocacy Manager)