DISCO-rama Offers a Bevy of eDiscovery Benefits!
November 20, 2019

DISCO-rama Offers a Bevy of eDiscovery Benefits!

Overall Satisfaction with DISCO

DISCO is used by the Intellectual Property department for ediscovery purposes. Not sure if it's used by other departments.

Pros

• Very good text recognition for searching.
  • Metadata information is presented in a format that makes it easier to understand who and where the documents came from.
  • Ability to tag documents with many/various terms and collections.

Cons

• Batch Printing can be easier if there was a quicker/easier way to pick and choose many documents within a collection.
  • Try to find a way to retain confidentiality designations for documents when ingesting from a production.
  • DISCO makes it easier for our Team members in different offices across the U.S. to coordinate document reviews for various aspects of litigations, from discovery to depositino .

1. Batch Printing (downloading) of various types of documents, whether as PDFs or native files.

2. Search functions that can highlight different levels of documents.

3. Access native files easily when needed.

Ingesting document productions necessitates filling out an online form, but it's not cumbersome though.
Our DISCO representative and their Support Team have been easy to work with if anything ever came up.
DISCO was selected by my IP attorneys/partners, as I am on the user end.
Very good capabilities/functions to manage and work within large document productions.

Comments

• Caroline Hall | TrustRadius Reviewer
    “DISCO-rama” - love it! And your entire review. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback - both about your favorite features and things you would like to see change. That feedback helps us know how we can improve - and we are always working to improve. About batch printing - I’m sorry this isn’t as easy as you would like. I’d love to know more about what you mean by picking and choosing - I think I know, but want to make sure I understand so I can pass along additional details to our product development team. You can run a search or just select individual documents from the doc list and batch print them. About retaining confidentiality designations - again, I’d like to know additional details, like how they are designated, so our product team can see what they might be able to develop to enable this. Would you mind emailing me so we can set up a time to talk about those things in more detail? hall@csdisco.com Good news! We recently released the ability to allow you to load produced data with a load file. No form needed. Let me know if you’d like me to enable this for you if you don’t already have access to it. Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and please keep it coming! Gratefully, your DISCO team (written by Caroline Hall, Client Advocacy Manager)