Overall Satisfaction with Docket, Inc.
The Docket software is used internally and externally for onboarding customers as well as stakeholders. The good part of this is that it has the objectives and we can also have a template which shared with the people in the meeting easily and the software is very seamless to use. The app integration part is the best.
- Template that can be copied for multiple meetings.
- Private notes section where we can have a glance and write it up quickly.
- All notes can be categorized easily.
- Tracking of the assigned calendars across the team.
- Sometimes less bit of integration with Microsoft mails.
- Multiple calendars profiles can be added.
- The positive impact is multiple app integration which makes work easy.
- We have increased number of client meeting as it smooth and seamless.
- Increased our revenue by 20%.
Docket is easier to work with and also navigation is quite easy when compared to the other software that I have used so far, my team also is trying this software and they feel the integration is quite easy with the existing calendar and making it a very straightforward way of working.
Do you think Docket, Inc. delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Docket, Inc.'s feature set?
Did Docket, Inc. live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Docket, Inc. go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Docket, Inc. again?
Docket software is well suited in the modern SaaS industry where we have clients on the call to see the demonstration of the products and it also it makes easier for us to walk through the demonstration of the software, the meeting, and video/audio quality are better when compared to some of them available in the market.