https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/zD/rc/BCN50KXB9HIW.JPEGCisco WebEx is easy going solution for meeting collaboration for Enterprises.Its been fantastic experience to use this tool. It is mainly used for conducting online meetings, group chat, video chats and remote training purpose. Yes, it is used by whole organization. Its working perfectly fine, I like its wide variety of features like presenter control screen sharing and recording etc.,Easy to use interface Presenter controls Audio connectivity options Screen sharing video chats quality,It can be made cost effective of small sized enterprise A help guide should be made available at main interface Few more options can be added,8,Nothing,Skype for BusinessWebEx -- Functional for Meetings with Multiple DevicesMy organization uses WebEx for remote meetings. It allows us to include more participants who are not able to attend in person. Participants can call over the phone, or join over their computers and laptops. It makes giving information to join the meeting easy (for example, providing a link, calling code, etc.).,Multiple participants Multiple means of participating (e.g., phone, computer) Easy to use,It takes a while to learn to use For users of WebEx, a non-tech friendly FAQ or guide would be helpful Clarity regarding tech specifications can be clearer (e.g., why is my microphone or camera not working),7,Efficient meetings Easy to access Allows multitasking,Zoom and Skype,Zoom, Skype, Google HangoutsWebex the best platform for meetingsWe use it mainly for our meetings with our remote team members. Currently, it is being used in few departments. Whenever we want to have a global call we often go with WebEx Meetings. It's easy to use and connectivity makes us choose it as a go-to option for any meetings.,Connectivity is the key, it works really well with any internet speed Audio is quite clear collaboration with other softwares (e.g. Outlook),Whenever an organizer has not yet started the meeting, and another individual dials in, they should receive a message about the organizer not starting the call. Delays in long distance calls screen widths are an issue at times,8,Positive Impact: Webex Have taken care of our Remote meetings for long time and it worked really well for us. Negative Impact: As the pricing is bit costly, slowly the company is looking for other similar tools ( Skype for Business ),Skype for Businessmy experience with webex meeting software.It is used across my organization, very useful and comfortable tool to manage web meeting and especially technical screen sharing activities,several options to connect sound and visuals several options to operate a multiparty meeting to the convenience of everyone streamline sharing without many hickups option to record a meeting and or a screen sharing session for further analysis (for example for helpdesk centers),hiccups and frozen sessions do happen from time to time, but not often.,8,support of customer was improved significantly as well as agent training due to session recording analysis. but I cannot quantify it by numbers unfortunately,Skype and Slack,JIRA Software, Tableau Server, Tableau DesktopOnline communication efforts for those working remotelyWebex is used across our organization to host meetings with remote team members, clients, vendors, leadership. It is used for webinars for training, presentations, reviews.,The connectivity is never an issue, therefore users can connect easily and are not dropped. The ease of screen sharing and switching between what to show and locking others from seeing what you don't want to share.,I honestly cannot think of anything that Webex has challenges with as I prefer it over Google Hangouts.,8,The ability to record has always provided backup documentation,,Workfront, Slack
WebEx Meetings

WebEx Meetings Reviews

WebEx Meetings
Top Rated Award
Filter 629 vetted WebEx Meetings reviews and ratings
Aditya Dwivedi profile photo
August 30, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Cisco WebEx is easy going solution for meeting collaboration for Enterprises."

• Easy to use interface
  • Presenter controls
  • Audio connectivity options
  • video chats quality
  • It can be made cost effective of small sized enterprise
  • A help guide should be made available at main interface
  • Few more options can be added
If you talk about the scenarios then I must say it the need for IT companies irrespective of its business nature and size. As it is pretty much designed for meeting collaboration purpose for the employees at different geographies around the world and them it it gives them easy going solution to meet their business need.
Read Aditya Dwivedi's full review
Raymond Tran profile photo
November 17, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx -- Functional for Meetings with Multiple Devices"

• Multiple participants
  • Multiple means of participating (e.g., phone, computer)
  • It takes a while to learn to use
  • For users of WebEx, a non-tech friendly FAQ or guide would be helpful
  • Clarity regarding tech specifications can be clearer (e.g., why is my microphone or camera not working)
WebEx is great for large meetings where other individuals might want to listen in or passively watch. It allows multiple mediums to join in on a meeting, share a screen, or view a power point presentation. There are a lot of other platforms that are better suited for the purposes of face to face meetings or conference calls; WebEx is good to bring multiple people in through multiple devices.
Read Raymond Tran's full review
Raghu Nandhan profile photo
July 16, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Webex the best platform for meetings"

• Connectivity is the key, it works really well with any internet speed
  • Audio is quite clear
  • collaboration with other softwares (e.g. Outlook)
  • Whenever an organizer has not yet started the meeting, and another individual dials in, they should receive a message about the organizer not starting the call.
  • Delays in long distance calls
  • screen widths are an issue at times
Well Suited:
Long distance calls: When ever you want to connect/Share to your peers from different country WebEx Meetings could be well Suited. Even on mobile platform this feature works great.
Less Appropriate: When ever the battery is low in your mobile, don't use it, as this app drains the battery bit quickly.
Read Raghu Nandhan's full review
Omer Lewy profile photo
July 14, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "my experience with webex meeting software."

• several options to connect sound and visuals
  • several options to operate a multiparty meeting to the convenience of everyone
  • streamline sharing without many hickups
  • option to record a meeting and or a screen sharing session for further analysis (for example for helpdesk centers)
  • hiccups and frozen sessions do happen from time to time, but not often.
global heldesk teams
Read Omer Lewy's full review
July 13, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Online communication efforts for those working remotely"

• The connectivity is never an issue, therefore users can connect easily and are not dropped.
  • The ease of screen sharing and switching between what to show and locking others from seeing what you don't want to share.
  • I honestly cannot think of anything that Webex has challenges with as I prefer it over Google Hangouts.
It's great to screen share and have the ability to stop screen sharing so you are not swapping between screens and applications.
Christopher James profile photo
January 17, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "The new WebEx: not your grandpa's conference suite!"

Remote meeting is becoming the norm, as our campuses expand across the world. Additionally, more and more we are being asked to do more with less--less people, less money, and less time to accomplish the task. But the workload is ever increasing. So if I can host a WebEx meeting with a number of colleagues across NYC, I can maximize their time--no travel; I can stay on point with an agenda. I have a recording of the meeting to show later to folks absent. For training, this last point is a must.
  • For training--the ability to record a presentation by a vendor for reference later is valuable.
  • Conference calling-- it works flawlessly
  • Video conference-- hosting in a private room is great. Keeps the level of professionalism high.
  • WebEx's "Help central" is a robust on-line database of solutions. However, it is way too text heavy. Look for ways to implement more visuals for most requested.
  • Look for ways to implement static and not video visuals for most requested.
WebEx is appropriate for both video and audio conferencing. It excels at recording and archiving of the content. Perfect for having a training session and recording the vendor's presentation for later use by my team members.
Read Christopher James's full review
Samantha McMahon profile photo
December 12, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "A trusted webinar provider that is easy to use"

WebEx Meetings is a great tool that allows businesses to communicate and exchange information globally through conference calls or webinar platforms. I have used this interface many times to perform live meetings, trainings, and presentations. The interface is easy to use and is not overly complicated. I would recommend this platform for new users.
  • Ability to communicate globally. There are connection numbers for almost every country to dial into the platform.
  • Speed of the webinar is satisfactory and works with any browser. Easy for first time users to login and join as a guest.
  • Easy dial-in codes and VoIP access. Easy to follow instructions.
  • Easy functions including: Ability to share screens or any application, Easy to pass over presenter role and ability to mute all attendees.
  • I don’t remember seeing a recording option. There may have been one but I don’t recall. If it’s not available, I would like to see this as an option.
  • Ability to invite more attendees to the web meetings. Some competitors have higher availability of attendees available.
  • Sound quality is always key. I think it’s pretty good now but there is always improvements to sound quality and optimized speeds as well.
WebEx is great for small or large companies. Definitely fantastic for global companies which allow employees from across the globe to dial in and communicate easily by phone or web meeting. I would highly recommend this product. It’s user-friendly for the staff and easy for new clients to log in as a first time user. I haven’t had any issues thus far.
Read Samantha McMahon's full review
Dawn McGuire profile photo
January 24, 2018

User Review: "WebEx Meetings - Solid product"

It is being used by the enterprise. I work with lots of international employees and therefore it helps to bridge that gap of virtual work. It also helps us to collaborate on projects with the software and ability to share documents etc.
  • The ability to share content - employees can collaborate on documents in real-time.
  • There isn't anything that I feel is missing at this time.
  • Virtual Meetings
  • Meetings where collaboration is needed
  • It is not the best when you have a very long or all day meetings. That can get very difficult as people can lose interest when the time is that long.
Read Dawn McGuire's full review
Francisco Menezes profile photo
January 22, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Why I use WebEx and why I am happy about it"

We use it across the whole organization; we use it internally and to meet with customers. The primary use is meetings/sharing presentations, but we also use it for "simple" conference calls.

It allows us to reach out and meet customers that otherwise would need to travel (or we would need to travel to them); it addresses "quick/focused" meetings. If we need to set a 1-hour meeting it makes no sense to travel 2 hours forth and back. This tool addresses this issue.
  • Screen OR application sharing. You can share your screen (and give remote control) or you can just share the program/presentation relevant to the meeting.
  • Call in. No need to set up anythyng, a button does it all.
  • Polls.
  • The Web plugin does not always start "right away".
  • There is a single chat window; maybe there could be multiple chat windows (one public, one private).
  • It would be nice to give the chance for the audience to scroll back on a presentation.
Appropriate:
  • Quick meetings, quick audio conferences, because of the ease of setup.
  • Quick customer PowerPoint presentations
  • Remote technical assistance, since it provides the chance to give control for a remote peer, of your own laptop.
Less appropriate:
  • long meetings, as following someone online requires a certain disposition for "concentration".
  • meetings that need lots of interactivity (everyone speaking)
Read Francisco Menezes's full review
Brandon Johnson profile photo
January 17, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Modern Day Meetings - WebEx"

The entire organization that I recently came from used WebEx across the organization. With a lot of companies allowing remote working capability, I think this was an amazing tool for the business and allows people to literally be in different countries and have meetings where they are able to meet in a "face to face" type situation.
  • Allows users to record meetings in order to share with those who could not attend as well as for time capsule types of situations to catch people up on past conversations they may not know about.
  • Simplicity of private rooms and distinct URLs for the rooms
  • Nearly unlimited number of participants ( in my personal experience) with control over chat features within the tool
  • The control the organizer has is impeccable
  • I honestly can not think of anything. I have not had any issues with the system itself.
WebEx Meetings is perfectly suited for having any and every kind of meeting necessary. You can have multiple screens visible so everyone can have a video feed as well as options for phone or computer dial in. Also, it is so easy to set up and get started.
Read Brandon Johnson's full review
John Predmore profile photo
January 17, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "Cisco WebEx - The more I use it the more I like it."

We use WebEx primarily for desktop sharing for collaboration/remote control outside our company. Some of the other features we use are recording and the productivity tools. Being able to easily add WebEx to a meeting in Outlook with these tools streamlines the process for our users. WebEx is currently used in select departments but we do get requests to expand its use. WebEx permits users who cannot meet in person to collaborate in multiple ways to work together efficiently.
  • I've found the VOIP feature in WebEx to work very well. It permits me to switch between multiple audio devices connected to my PC and the controls are easy to use. This is a specific feature I've struggled with in competitive solutions.
  • The recording feature in WebEx is very easy to use.
  • Passing roles to other participants is very easy to do in WebEx.
  • Recording in WebEx when a third party conference bridge is used has been challenging for us.
  • WebEx is usually near the top when it comes to price when I've looked at other solutions.
I believe that in a large enterprise where there is a need for multiple types of collaboration solutions (I believe WebEx has 4 different solutions that can all be bundled together) for different purposes and sizes of meetings WebEx makes the most sense. The suite of products has breadth to cover any scenario.
Read John Predmore's full review
Julie Rosin profile photo
February 06, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx Meeting Center - Easy to use and plenty of features"

We use WebEx Meeting Center (MC) as a virtual communication and collaboration tool. Primarily for project updates, learning sessions and team communication. The problem WebEx MC solves is a common communication tool for groups and teams that work virtually; whether they are in the office, at a client site, working from home, or traveling.
  • Ease of access. This is critical for a global, mobile organization.
  • Some good and easy-to-use virtual tools. These tools enable effective facilitation and team engagement.
  • Always available.
  • I don't have any feedback for this question at this time.
WebEx MC is well suited for team collaboration, for teaching, for project updates, for any type of planning and project coordination. Since it is easy to use and doesn't require much training people adapt to it easily and are comfortable with it even with their first experience. The ability to "meet now" is also a convenient, spur of the moment option that many use.
Read Julie Rosin's full review
May 21, 2018

User Review: "My Experience with WebEx Meetings"

WebEx Meetings is used by everyone in our organization for virtual meetings. The organization used to use a competitor product and most individuals run WebEx on Mac computers.
  • Integration with WebEx Board is a great feature
  • Being able to see my calendar is Webex is helpful, but unnecessary for a video conferencing tool to show my outlook calendar
  • Call quality is generally good quality
  • WebEx Meeting requires too much processing power to operate on the computer. Multi-tasking during a meeting is impossible given the poor computer performance of the machine while running Webex applications. This hasn't been an issue with competitor tools.
  • Calendar Plug-in often crashes and makes using outlook extremely painful
  • Meeting Rooms don't have the ability to mute all individuals causing for challenging calls
  • Phone applications gives little flexibility to select seeing screen or video capabilities
  • Awkward Browser/Spark experience as it's often uncertain which is the default to use
  • No ability to have audio automatically join when joining a call
  • Sharing the screen isn't always intuitive and users aren't able to find the feature
  • WebEx Meetings are great for organizations okay with outdated technology.
  • WebEx Meetings is not well suited for a reliable video conferencing tool that can support remote working employees.
January 16, 2018

WebEx Meetings: "WebEx to collaborate on dispersed campus environments and work from home"

WebEx is our virtual meetings platform for all administrative functions across the entire enterprise of GWU. It provides a way for employees who are working remotely (at home) or meetings where employees at different campuses can still meet. It is standard for meeting invites to have both a physical room location as well as a WebEx link so all attendees can attend either physically or virtually.
  • Whiteboarding feature is used extensively in meetings so that participants can share their perspectives
  • Linkage to our video teleconference devices allows meeting participants in the office to view virtual attendees while viewing the same presentation on WebEx
  • Client-less feature allows attendees on mobile devices or at home on personal computers to attend meetings easily
  • Better integration with Google Calendar to allow a user to auto-create a meeting event with a WebEx URL in location as default in addition to physical room location
  • Easy way to record meetings and share with participants that were not able to get to the meeting

WebEx is great for business meetings where employees are located on different campuses and many of the staff work from home. This allows better collaboration on specific projects especially artifacts such as documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Also, we have used WebEx with third-party vendors to detail issues with their products as well as viewing potential thrd-party presentations.

WebEx is not well suited for meetings with over 100+ participants. It tends to lag and too many participants make it hard to understand.

February 21, 2018

WebEx Meetings: "One of the best WebEx reviews, ever! (Not)"

WebEx Meetings are very important to our organization as we are a national organization that is wholly owned by an international organization. Furthermore, our line of business itself has 4 locations, and other lines of business that we liaise with are in 10+ organizations.

This is a great way for us to maintain a sense of organization in meetings via (1) recordings (2) seeing who signed in (3) no more "who do we have on the line" comments.
  • Organized - Easy to set up a meeting
  • Convenient - Set up online, but can ensure that they dial to your phone/cell phone
  • Intuitive Interface - You don't have to be a rocket scientist to share your screen with your colleagues
  • Functionality - Easier to interact with say, your cell phone with screen sharing.
  • Interface - Sometimes, too many clicks to do something simple
  • Screen resolution - Easier way to change your presented screen resolution. Not everyone is usingsa 1024 x 840 screen.
WebEx Meetings is definitely well suited for all of us who work remotely, need to set up a meeting (ease of use), and can't be in the office and ask our admin to do it ourselves. The setup is intuitive and easy for the most part.

However, it sure cannot beat being in the same room. The mute button is very powerful and if you're not in the same room, you tend to miss the cues.
January 17, 2018

WebEx Meetings: "WebEx review"

Video chatting for remote meetings. It is being used throughout the whole organization. Employees that work remotely can chat via video from our 7 sales office locations.
  • Rarely any technical issues
  • Allows viewer to view other participants' computer screen and vice versa
  • User-friendly
  • Multiple members on the video chat can be a little clunky
WebEx is suited for video conferencing sales and sales management that work from home or out in the field; well suited for managing direct reports that do not work at the corporate office. Not appropriate for folks with poor wifi signals and cell connection.
January 16, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "We <3 WebEx"

We use WebEx constantly. We host meetings, both internally and externally to connect across timezones, across teams, across the country and across the globe. Our client facing departments use WebEx - specifically Client Care and Sales. Love the ability to receive a phone call from the system. Love the app as it will dial all the numbers for you.
  • Collaboration
  • Calling me
  • Recording
  • Connecting multiple individuals.
  • Lag - audio has an awkward lag.
  • Licenses are a bit expensive. We have decided to not use WebEx for non-client facing departments as the licenses are a bit expensive to justify their use.
Well-suited for teams who work remotely, cross-functionally, with clients, across multiple time zones. Love the toll free options and call back features. Less appropriate for groups who aren't client facing and would only be using it for the conferencing feature.
January 15, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx - great for sales, not ideal for marketing"

WebEx is currently used by the sales and accounts team to facilitate smaller group discussions, sales meetings, and account meetings. It connects people virtually and allows for presentation sharing. In the past, we have used it for marketing events, but I find the system to be a bit behind for larger-group presentations/interactions.
  • The presentation sharing is fairly straightforward, which is helpful when presenting product/account information.
  • WebEx is a widely used platform, so there is a lot of information about troubleshooting readily available.
  • The pricing is very straightforward.
  • Call quality can be fairly reliable.
  • The record presentation options are not the best and can be a tad confusing depending on how you want to store the recording.
  • Meetings with lots of people can get frustrating and loose quality.
  • Their features are not the best as an example, attendees may need to download software, which can add challenges and take away from valuable meeting times.
I think for one on one meetings that take place virtually, WebEx can be a great solution. You can purchase many licenses, which is helpful in this scenario. For larger meetings or for marketing events such as promotional webinars for lead generation, I don't think it is as well suited since their features are not as helpful as other systems out there like ON24.
January 16, 2018

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx - True collaboration tool"

Yes, it's used across the entire organization for all meetings and desktop sharing purposes. It's integrated with VoIP audio and Cisco Jabber
  • Integration with Outlook , Gmail, Jabber
  • VoIP and chat during call
  • Screen sharing and control
  • Mobile support
  • File sharing
  • Large group support
  • Recordings of sessions
  • Polling
  • Meeting sharing and scheduling
  • Speed over slow networks
It is best for big organizations where multiple people work in different locations and timezones.
Sarah Wilhelm profile photo
September 08, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "At a glance"

WebEx has a simple user interface, although it’s slightly less intuitive than GoToMeeting’s. Users can easily share their desktops, as well as documents or any application on their computer. It is quick and easy to change presenters, create whiteboards and pass keyboard and mouse control, making for a seamless meeting experience.
  • Speaking capabilities through a phone or via VoIP
  • IE is the chosen default browser
  • It can be confusing at times for 1st time users.
  • Doesn't offer operator assistance
It is a feature-rich tool that lets users meet over the Internet while sharing screens and speaking through a phone or via VoIP. It is a robust program that works well on Windows, Mac and even on smartphones and tablets, giving participants the flexibility to attend meetings from their preferred device. Users can easily share their desktops, as well as documents or any application on their computer. It is quick and easy to change presenters, create whiteboards and pass keyboard and mouse control, making for a seamless meeting experience.
Read Sarah Wilhelm's full review
Sofiia Kolesnyk profile photo
November 29, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "Real online-meetings without leaving home"

WebEx is an excellent tool for conducting various sessions and webinars on interesting topics in real time. Participation in such webinars can be accepted by any person who is in any place of the globe if he has WebEx. Also, this tool can be used to conduct various training sessions online, without leaving home.
  • Conducting webinars
  • Training
  • You can hold online meetings without leaving your home
  • Presence of mobile application
  • Disadvantages have not yet been identified
Conducting online meetings in real time
Read Sofiia Kolesnyk's full review
August 02, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "Meet with WebEx"

Our organization uses WebEx and it is connected to our internal IM platform. This tool is fantastic! I am able to start a meeting instantly through our internal Jabber chat. It alleviates a lot of back and forth emails.
  • The ability to share your screen easily for training and presentations.
  • The video conferencing is also a great feature. Our C-Levels like this especially for collaboration.
  • Because I work remotely I love the ease of the mobile app so I no longer need my laptop and can use my iPad or iPhone.
  • The audio often has issues which needs addressing. It cuts out or it is difficult to hear the other person.
  • When sending a text to an individual for chat they rarely see it. So [I'd like to see] an alert that pops up or something that stands out visually.
  • The ability to send files through the tool would be great during a meeting.
I work in a global market as a remote employee so for me WebEx Meetings is absolutely necessary.
Kashif Iqbal profile photo
April 10, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx Meeting : Best Virtual Meeting application"

WebEx Meeting is one of the best virtual meeting software. Our organisation is using it to save on unnecessary travel costs by motivating meeting organizers to go for a virtual meeting. Cisco WebEX meetings is very simple, attractive and easy to use. Our organization is using it as a cost effective product for meeting related travel.
  • Simple and attractive UI
  • One click to share your screen/files
  • Ask for Control
  • One click to 3 options for voice connection
  • Individual and everyone chat option
  • Participant view option
  • Easy mute and video sharing option
  • White notepad
  • I'm having a problem with calls on my no. option
  • Meeting preparation time should be improved
  • Get disconnect sometimes while returning from sharing a screen
Well Suited:
  • When we are on site and we have a team meeting.
  • When you need to have short sync up with the people located in different geographical locations.
Read Kashif Iqbal's full review
Sai Musale profile photo
March 13, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "Amazing App!"

WebEx is widely used across the company for meeting purposes.
  • Shows which user is speaking.
  • Easy connection.
  • Light weight and can be easily installed on a mobile phone as well.
  • We can ask the webex app to call us to get connected on a bridge.
It's really good for bigger group meetings. [It's] easy to track attendees.
Read Sai Musale's full review
March 17, 2017

WebEx Meetings Review: "WebEx not so in anymore"

We use WebEx company-wide, mostly by our sales people for their demos and the support department to view/share screens of active clients.
  • It's well recognised, so when we say let's WebEx the meeting, our clients know it as well.
  • Making a meeting a WebEx meeting through our calendars is easy, without going into WebEx page.
  • The meeting recorder is one of the reasons why I moved away from WebEx. We have internal meetings that needed to be recorded so I suggested we use WebEx even if all members of the meeting are in-house. Trying to view the recorded meetings is impossible, it's some weird format, you have very limited space to save them and sharing it with someone is next to impossible. (One of our vendors also did a session via WebEx and one of our colleagues couldn't make it to the meeting. We asked the vendor to give us access to the recording, it took many attempts but neither of us could figure it out. That colleague never saw the demo by that vendor).
  • The interface is awful. I have to ask someone else from our company to present via WebEx to the rest of the company and people get so confused that I have to be there personally to show them how to go to a meeting I set up for them, find where to record it, and why they need to wait for the app to start rather than using the web interface.
For a sales person who uses their WebEx account only to showcase their demo to their clients, it's a great tool. However, if you need to use it as a team where different people will need to use it every once in a while, and record and review later, it's a nightmare.

I receive resumes where WebEx is listed under known programs. No conference tool should be perceived as complicated enough to be put on a resume.

High quality audio (45)
High quality video (45)
Low bandwidth requirements (41)
6.3
Mobile support (32)
Desktop sharing (45)
Whiteboards (39)
Calendar integration (42)
Meeting initiation (47)
Integrates with social media (20)
Record meetings / events (42)
Slideshows (31)
Live chat (41)
Audience polling (34)
Q&A (31)
User authentication (39)
Participant roles & permissions (43)
Confidential attendee list (32)

About WebEx Meetings