Overall Satisfaction with Documate
Instead of using legacy tools, one can use Documate with the ability to have it customized as per own requirement to have more command over our data. Also, having it work on Mac is better than previous software for all our documentation needs.
- More control over our data
- Ability to customize it as per our needs
- Cross platform work like Windows and Mac is good
- Adding more examples for help
- Nothing more as it is such a good software
- Small monthly fee, so it's a budget-friendly software
- Keeping all the data and having control over it
Do you think Documate delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Documate's feature set?
Did Documate live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Documate go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Documate again?