Overall Satisfaction with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud is used by our company to backup and manages backup sets for our on-premises servers. Druva Data Resiliency Cloud provides peace of mind with air-gapped backups and ease of use. Added to the Drive's scaleability and makes it the all-around best package. We backup ~25TB of data currently.
- Ease of use and access
- Simple to deploy
- the deployment scripts need to be re-written to follow the newer OS's File paths in Windows
- self-populating email box on the web portal. Or the ability to auto-populate from cached credentials
- adjustable timeout on the web portal
- was able to recover from a data corruption issue with less that 2 days down
- no need for a big data backup staff
we ran into a station where a large portion of our data was moved to cloud-hosted and therefore we no longer needed Drive for this. Once I deleted the unneeded data sets, Druva reached out immediately to check the situation. I was very happy to get that call.
- Veeam Backup & Replication
No comparison as Veeam only had on-prem storage solutions. Drive is all cloud
Phenomenally fast!! I have never used a system that was this simple and easy to set up. a few tweaks to get file paths correct and we are off!
Do you think Druva Data Resiliency Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud's feature set?
Did Druva Data Resiliency Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Druva Data Resiliency Cloud again?