Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger), and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Workforce mobility and the rise of cloud services is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information.
The Druva Cloud Platform (formerly Druva inSync & Druva Phoenix) provides unified data protection, management, and information governance across endpoints and cloud applications. Delivered as-a-service, the Druva Cloud Platform aims to simplify backup, archival, compliance, and device management to reduce the cost and complexity of protecting end user data, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility. With centralized management and self-help data recovery, the vendor states that users' mobile workforces are protected without impacting productivity.
Druva's value proposition:
No hardware, no software
- Delivered as-a-service means leaving behind on-premises infrastructure, hardware refresh cycles and time consuming software maintenance.
- Built in the cloud, new capacity can be added to subscriptions on the fly without changes to backup settings, and without needing to purchase and install new appliances or software.
No maintenance windows
- Druva maintains the data protection solution, not the customer; the platform is always up-to-date with the latest features.
Data Protection That’s Different
- Druva’s SaaS data protection platform boasts less cost and complexity found in solutions that aren’t built for the cloud, while remaining secure, scalable and always available.
- Supported: Endpoint backup
- Supported: Ransomware
- Supported: Cloud Apps
- Supported: Cloud backup and restore
- Supported: eDiscovery
- Supported: Legal hold
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
- Druva Phoenix
- Druva Phoenix
- Veeam Backup & Replication