Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Workforce mobility and the rise of cloud services is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network...
We are …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Backup to the cloud (61)9.696%
- Management dashboard (56)9.595%
- Deduplication and file compression (60)9.494%
- Incremental backup identification (56)9.494%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Druva Data Resiliency Cloud
Workforce mobility and the rise of cloud services is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information.
The Druva Cloud Platform (formerly Druva inSync & Druva Phoenix) provides unified data protection, management, and information governance across endpoints and cloud applications. Delivered as-a-service, the Druva Cloud Platform aims to simplify backup, archival, compliance, and device management to reduce the cost and complexity of protecting end user data, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve data visibility. With centralized management and self-help data recovery, the vendor states that users' mobile workforces are protected without impacting productivity.
Druva's value proposition:
No hardware, no software
- Delivered as-a-service means leaving behind on-premises infrastructure, hardware refresh cycles and time consuming software maintenance.
- Built in the cloud, new capacity can be added to subscriptions on the fly without changes to backup settings, and without needing to purchase and install new appliances or software.
No maintenance windows
- Druva maintains the data protection solution, not the customer; the platform is always up-to-date with the latest features.
Data Protection That’s Different
- Druva’s SaaS data protection platform boasts less cost and complexity found in solutions that aren’t built for the cloud, while remaining secure, scalable and always available.
- Supported: Endpoint backup
- Supported: Ransomware
- Supported: Cloud Apps
- Supported: Cloud backup and restore
- Supported: eDiscovery
- Supported: Legal hold
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, Japanese|
We are also using this to backup our O365 environment (Email, Groups, OneDrive and SharePoint). This is a redundant backup to another system we use as this scenario per our cyber insurance.
After doing research, I came across Druva and went to a demonstration. I was extremely impressed and happy with their methods and the roadmap of the future on the products. The plus with switching to Druva is that I do now have resiliency and I can managed everything from anywhere.