Druva inSync Review
September 03, 2020
Druva inSync Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Druva inSync
We use Druva inSync as a PC and mobile device backup solution across our organization. The tool has proven to be an extremely reliable tool for restoring user data in the case of device failure or loss and also for remote access to PC files via a mobile device as needed.
- PC backup. In today's world of failed drives, crypto-ransom, and theft a good backup is an absolute must.
- Ease of data restore - The user can easily retrieve previous backups of data, add additional folders or drives to the backup, and even pull data from a PC backup down to their mobile device for review remotely.
- Data compression/dedupe and file filtering - The compression/dedupe/filtering processing that Druva inSync does is amazing. It not only saves on the footprint that the backups take but the technology also minimizes the amount of data transmitted on every backup. This results in shorter running backups and minimal resource drain during those backups.
- I honestly can't think of any points of improvement at this time.
- Druva's backup and restore capabilities have minimized employee downtime in case of catastrophic equipment failure or loss. We can have replacement equipment back in the user's hands, with all of their data, in a matter of hours.
We use Druva inSync to protect our Office 365 Exchange accounts and Sharepoint sites. While we have not had to use the restore services for these applications I do rest easier at night knowing they are protected with the same technology as our PCs have been all these years.
I honestly don't even recall any specifics of the implementation it was such a non-event. Our cloud instance was brought up in no time at all and end-user installation was sent out via email. There was minimal IT involvement and the whole rollout took place over a couple of days.
Do you think Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger)'s feature set?
Did Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger) go as expected?
Would you buy Druva Data Resiliency Cloud (fomerly Druva inSync, Phoenix & CloudRanger) again?