Overall Satisfaction with Ecwid
We use it as an online shop for our products, along with digital trails for our reserves. The marketing department deal with all orders and promotion. It has helped us a great deal for the sale of stock, especially with covid where all of our physical areas are closed. Would certainly recommend.
- Easy to use, once set up, anyone can easily add stock.
- Categories are nicely designed too
- Postage is made easy, not a worry on over the top instructions.
- More advanced options if you have someone able to do it.
- You could add more elements to the design aspect, make it more unique.
- Some things are difficult to find, some options take a while to get through.
- We have seen a much bigger uptake in online sales since using the site.
- This has led to new products being recruited as sales keep up pace.
Do you think Ecwid by Lightspeed delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ecwid by Lightspeed's feature set?
Did Ecwid by Lightspeed live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ecwid by Lightspeed go as expected?
Would you buy Ecwid by Lightspeed again?
Easy for most of the features you'll be using on a daily basis. However more advanced features can take a while to find which can be a tad frustrating.
Only had to use it once, but the individual I spoke with got me sorted out quickly.