Overall Satisfaction with ELMA365
Currently, we are using ELMA365 for 2 workflows: 1) Mass recruitment process. We have 4 distributed groups of users – initiators and their managers, recruiters, and HR administrators. This main problem is being solved – coordination and the possibility to monitor statuses of their job openings. 2) Utility meter devices measurement collection and following data transfer. Upcoming processes to be implemented within ELMA365: 1) contracts and documentation approval process 2) quality control in 100+ bakeries.
- It is a great deal in terms of price-quality ratio. We have the option to promptly create applications without detailed formalization of requirements.
- With Typescript scenarios, the system is rather flexible and provides tools to implement complicated business logic.
- They have very client-oriented support. Every time we face a problem they are ready to help.
- Easy to start using the system for both analysts and users.
- We want some options using Typescript to become no-code settings. Some of our suggestions were taken in the backlog but we cannot assess so far how quickly new features appear. For us, the development of new features of the main functionality (processes, applications, and their properties) is more necessary than launching completely new modules.
- There are some limitations on Typescript scenarios that are not in any way documented. For example, we faced a limit of 100 loops while executing a task assigning function. This limit obviously was not reachable during the test period when we tested it on 10 bakeries. Overall, Typescript SDK is not documented properly.
- Here is one more thing to take into account. If you want to have any serious analytics you can’t get it within ELMA. We extracted our data with API, put it in our database, and made reports within PowerBI. I think the ELMA team should focus on data extraction options (more data available for extraction) rather than developing their analytics module.
- Coordination of processes became more simple and less time-consuming
- The speed of business process automation, management speed, and user comfort has increased significantly
Do you think ELMA365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ELMA365's feature set?
Did ELMA365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ELMA365 go as expected?
Would you buy ELMA365 again?