Overall Satisfaction with Emburse Chrome River Invoice
We use Emburse Chrome River Invoice for non-PO payments in our organization. Electronic routing solved the problems of paper being passed from office to office for wet signatures. We have gone from up to two weeks from submission to payment to as little as one day. We were able to build rules based on our policies, allowing our users to submit a correct request for payment the first time.
- Electronic Routings
- Submit Compliance and Violation rules
- Mobile Application
- Adding Receipts
- Accessing invoice history
- No more lost campus mail
- No more staff walking documents through approvals
- No more scanning
- No more file storage needed
- No more multiple copies of the same information in several departments
Do you think Emburse Chrome River Invoice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Emburse Chrome River Invoice's feature set?
Did Emburse Chrome River Invoice live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Emburse Chrome River Invoice go as expected?
Would you buy Emburse Chrome River Invoice again?
- Easy to use with little to no navigational training needed for most users.
- Being able to add our own compliance rules eliminates the back and forth between creator and approver.
- Invoices can be created, approved, and paid within hours.
- Normally, our processing time is two or three days. Before Emburse Chrome River Invoice, it was up to two weeks.
- Easily upload receipts/invoices into the system using email or the application SNAP. No need to have a scanner.