March 25, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with EndNote
The choice of this kind of software relies on the preference of the end-user. I started using EndNote because my supervisor was using it and said that quite a few people in our field are using it. I purchased through the department's computer administration team and have been using it for many years. I've found EndNote to be very convenient.
- Literature book-keeping by drag and drop
- Rich output format selection for bibliography
- Automatically extracting bibliographic info from the PDF
- It would be nice if it could automatically update bibliographic info for the paper downloaded.
- Good reference manual to fully exploit the features
- Updating number of citations would help a lot
Do you think EndNote delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EndNote's feature set?
Did EndNote live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EndNote go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy EndNote again?