Overall Satisfaction with Epic MyChart
As a company, we use Epic MyChart to inform patients of test results, scheduled appointments, and general health overviews. This has ensured that our customers are more effectively communicated with and feel that with the app, they are a touch away from managing their own health. This has reduced staff time in dealing with telephone calls or emails to respond to customer queries regarding their test results.
- Communicates effectively with patients
- Excellent interface
- Notifies appointments
- Saves staff time
- Can be complicated for some users, so does require some explanation
- Is only as good as the team that completes the information
- Amazing app interface for customers
- Communicating effectively and professionally with customers
- Excellent way to provide health information
Do you think Epic MyChart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Epic MyChart's feature set?
Did Epic MyChart live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Epic MyChart go as expected?
Would you buy Epic MyChart again?
Before using Epic MyChart as a company we would contact our customers to inform them of results or appointments. With Epic My Chart, this has saved valuable resources as customers can now access their results on the app interface. This is very smooth and effective. We can now send direct marketing to them and generally keep them well informed.