Epic and MyChart
January 30, 2022
Epic and MyChart
Former Employee in Information TechnologyHospital & Health Care Company, 201-500 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Epic MyChart
Communicating with colleagues, patients, and other care providers on the individual’s plan of care. The product addresses keeping track of previous and upcoming appointments, vaccinations (past and future), previous lab test results, and even preventative care options that the individual qualifies for, and the option for email-like communications between medical staff and the individual being treated.
- Email-like correspondence.
- Appointment tracking.
- Easy to read lab results.
- Slow communication form for private messaging, could add a live chat feature option.
- Better organization to have my chart of multiple companies flow seamlessly on the patient/individual side. A lot of times they have to create multiple accounts, one person provider.
- Being able to use the app outside of the US allows more access and freedom-range for those that travel or work internationally.
- Easy of use for employees and consumers.
- Ability to move seamlessly between different user devices without glitches.
- Minimal outages or downtime scenarios.
- It has created more ways to communicate with patients and other providers.
- It has helped with Med reconciliation.
- Reduction of work redundancies.
Do you think Epic MyChart delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Epic MyChart's feature set?
Did Epic MyChart live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Epic MyChart go as expected?
Would you buy Epic MyChart again?