Overall Satisfaction with eSign Genie
We are a local independent insurance agency in Tucson, AZ. We use eSign Genie mainly for insurance application processing. We send our customers the application to e-sign and they are able to quickly and easily "click to sign." Even our older customers are able to navigate the process with ease. This has made our processes and customer interactions very efficient. Customers are no longer required to come to our office, and a signature is never missed!
- It's simple to drag and drop where signatures need to go.
- Templates are available so we don't have to type the same body of the email time and time again.
- Customers are able to easily navigate the system.
- We love that the document can be sent by text in addition to email.
- The date field is way too large. I always have to re-size it.
- When we print to eSign Genie, there is no home button.
- It would be nice to be able to view and modify customer info saved in the address book from within a document.
- eSign Genie has made it quick and simple for us to process an insurance application. This leaves us more time to focus on sales.
I only compared this to DocuSign and the price difference is vast. Our small business can't afford the cost of DocuSign.
Do you think Foxit eSign delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Foxit eSign's feature set?
Did Foxit eSign live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Foxit eSign go as expected?
Would you buy Foxit eSign again?