ETQ Reliance Review
April 03, 2020
ETQ Reliance Review
Project Manager in Information TechnologyMedical Device Company, 10,001+ employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ETQ Reliance
Our company has been using the tool for the past 14 years. ETQ Reliance is mainly used by our RA/QA department (Quality and Regulatory Assurance) to manage the quality process. Used for handling Complaints and their Investigation, Corrective Actions. Apart from the out of box modules provided by ETQ, We have developed lot of custom modules from scratch to address and improve our Quality Assurance through better process development.
- The main advantage of ETQ Reliance is the out of box modules that address most customer quality process needs.
- Customization - Wide scope for customization as per the customer requirements
- Ability to build your own processes and modules
- Good customer support
- Continuous support and enhancements through upgrades and patches
- New EtQ Reliance (Version 2019 and above) have restrictions on customization. Which made it difficult to migrate.
- Better mobile platform
- Better Data visualization
- We are utilizing out of box modules. which provide a platform for electronic document storage.
- We have developed a lot of custom modules and processes with the functionalities provided by ETQ. This eliminated number of tools used by different teams in the organization.
- We were able to reduce paper usage by documenting the processes electronically.
- Saved a lot of manual efforts through Automation using ETQ
Customer support is fast at acknowledging the tickets. But sometimes first level support staff have trouble understanding the issue. Advanced support technicians are well versed in the application and provide optimal resolution. As specified earlier, the updates and patches from ETQ are regular.
Do you think ETQ Reliance QMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ETQ Reliance QMS's feature set?
Did ETQ Reliance QMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ETQ Reliance QMS go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ETQ Reliance QMS again?
ETQ Reliance is best suited for those who are looking to get the work done with minimum modifications. ETQ out of box modules have most of the processes developed. ETQ takes the current norms and regulations into consideration and provides the updates. So, less worry about changing regulations. Also, it is well suited for those who would like to build their processes from scratch.