Overall Satisfaction with EventMobi
My team of (4) uses eventmobi as an app for client events. We are a meeting planning company that produces over 30 programs a year. We usually ask certain clients if they would like to use an app for their program and go paper-free. We create about 6 "apps" a year. It allows participants to go paper-free, no more huge agendas. It also allows participants to use their phones - something most are now most comfortable with.
- The format is super easy to use.
- There is on-line chat provided whenever you have any questions. They answer almost immediately.
- There really isn't a limit on how much information can be added.
- The alerts are easy to use and go out immediately. You can also pre-program them.
- It is very manual - copy and paste sometimes does not work.
- Importing and exporting can be tricky.
- You buy an app based on amount of users now. This was not the case previously. It sometimes is difficult to put a definite number on each program.
- Eventmobi has allowed us to keep up with the newest trends and the way people communicate.
- We feel it is worth the price - clients are always super happy with the app and its user-friendly format.
- Negative - there are more complex and better-looking apps out there.
We really do not have any other experience with other apps. We like that Eventmobi is easy to use for both us and our clients. We can add attendee names with their picture and contact information manually or import them. We can add speakers, agenda, pdf hand-outs, hotel information, etc., easily.
Eventmobi is perfect for what we do - meetings, events, and conventions. It is a great way for registrants to interact with one another. It also saves the stress when it comes to break-outs in multiple different rooms. Attendees only need to go to their app to find room location, time, etc.