Overall Satisfaction with Eventzilla
We utilize Eventzilla to manage events for our list of agency clients. It is primarily used by our accounts team to manage all aspects of our client's events, including planning, ticketing, followup, and marketing.
- Simple event setup.
- Easy to update details and create effective ticketing collateral.
- Interface can be challenging to manage.
- Some quirky bugs still persist, especially when editing certain event aspects.
- Client event management takes minutes rather than hours.
- Cost to our business is much lower than other solutions.
Support is adequate, but sometimes has difficulty grasping all of the pieces of a question. Once, I asked for help with a relatively technical integration that we were using to track event effectiveness, and their answer left me wondering if they even understood that the feature I was asking about even existed in their system.
Do you think Eventzilla delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Eventzilla's feature set?
Did Eventzilla live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Eventzilla go as expected?
Would you buy Eventzilla again?
If you're planning to manage smaller events, this system is both cost-effective and solid for creating and managing each aspect of the event, from ticket sales to followup and beyond. If your events are larger in scale, you might run into limitations, but even still, this platform is an excellent entry point into the space.