Eventzilla

Eventzilla Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Joshua VanMeter | TrustRadius Reviewer
We utilize Eventzilla to manage events for our list of agency clients. It is primarily used by our accounts team to manage all aspects of our client's events, including planning, ticketing, followup, and marketing.
  • Simple event setup.
  • Easy to update details and create effective ticketing collateral.
  • Interface can be challenging to manage.
  • Some quirky bugs still persist, especially when editing certain event aspects.
If you're planning to manage smaller events, this system is both cost-effective and solid for creating and managing each aspect of the event, from ticket sales to followup and beyond. If your events are larger in scale, you might run into limitations, but even still, this platform is an excellent entry point into the space.
Support is adequate, but sometimes has difficulty grasping all of the pieces of a question. Once, I asked for help with a relatively technical integration that we were using to track event effectiveness, and their answer left me wondering if they even understood that the feature I was asking about even existed in their system.
Aaron Goldstein | TrustRadius Reviewer
My organization uses Eventzilla to create landing pages for local philanthropic events. Eventzilla allows us to generate revenue for these events by selling tickets online. Setting up an Eventzilla ticketing / landing page is extremely easy to do and so whenever we are hosting an event, or when one of our clients or partners hosts an event, we will use this product to generate pre-event ticket sales. This product is primarily used by our support team when working with our non-profit, 501 c 3 clients. Eventzilla has saved our development team significant time and money.
  • Very easy to use interface - to create an attractive, functional landing page all you have to do is follow the steps.
  • Makes generating funds prior to an event very simple.
  • Some aspects of the software could be more intuitive - I found that pointing my domain to the Eventzilla landing page was extremely difficult
  • It is not easy to get a hold of customer support - It took a significant amount of time for me to get in contact with a support agent
If you are an organization who is hosting a ticketed event such as a concert, a block party, a 5k fun run, or anything that may require a pre event registration / ticket purchase, this product could potentially be very useful for you! My Fraternity used Eventzilla's product for our last four events including a concert, a 5k run, and 2 golfing tournaments! Using this tool, we were able to raise significantly more money than we had from previous events. Additionally, this product was exceptionally useful for the 5k because of the amount of information we needed to collect through the registration form prior to the event. Using the Eventzilla forms, we were able to discover participants' age, gender, t -shirt size, # of registrations, phone #, email, name, etc. and provide them each with an excellent, personalized experience.
I'd give support a 5 rating simply because of how long it took to get in to contact with them. Once I had reached a support agent, they worked very hard to fix my problem and I was satisfied with there ability to assist me.

Eventzilla Scorecard Summary

What is Eventzilla?

Eventzilla provides a free management and registration solution targeted for organizers of any size. This solution allows users to host free events at no charge. However, for paid events, there is a $1 flat fee per attendee.

The solution can be used for conferences, fundraisers, classes, festivals, parties, concerts sporting events, networking events and more.

Eventzilla Features

• Supported: Group Ticketing
  • Supported: Merchandise sales
  • Supported: ...and tons more features

Eventzilla Screenshots

Simple online event registration solutionEvents DirectoryOur clientsIntuitive and user friendly event dashboard

Eventzilla Integrations