Overall Satisfaction with Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform
Everflow has proven itself to be one of the best tracking platforms I've ever used when it comes to tracking affiliate commissions for our network of affiliates, building out our own internally owned and operated offers, and tracking our own commissions with other advertisers. Their flex reporting options and different reports give us the ability to really deep dive into our performance and optimization efforts. Lastly, Everflow's support is 100% the best support I've had with any platform. Their knowledge base covers everything in an easy-to-digest format. Then if I can't figure something out there they have a live chat option that has never led to a dead end where we couldn't resolve an issue at hand. If we can't figure it out in the live chat, Everflow support will schedule a live call with me and find a solution. If they don't have one, they'll create one. Definitely a platform I would and do recommend to others.
- Live Chat feature/Customer Support.
- Reporting options and Custom Flex reports.
- Extensive knowledge base.
- VERY few technical glitches that ever cause more problems than they have to when hacks/crashes/glitches happen. They keep their platform functioning well.
- Publishers cannot see their redirect revenue on their dashboard but the admins can. Which causes a lot of manual updating through communication and explaining to clients/publishers.
- I wish Everflow had a "Cap start date" for offer caps. Cake had that feature and I used it often.
- Flex reports.
- The pixel options. I can create hybrid setups with a post back and frame placed on the same campaign. Rather than one or the other.
- Smart links.
- Everflow has had an enormous positive impact on ROI. We came from a platform that was giving us many issues and Everflow has solved them all. Allowing us to scale and do business without too many interruptions like the last platform we had.
- CAKE Affiliate Marketing Software and TUNE (formerly HasOffers)
Everflow blows cake out of the water and is (in my opinion) still better than HasOffers. We selected Everflow because of the team behind the project, the amazing customer support we received even before migrating, and their capabilities with tracking.
Do you think Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform's feature set?
Did Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Everflow - Partner Marketing Platform again?
I would say the area Everflow has been the best for us is in tracking affiliate and internal metrics for our campaigns and our external(brokered) campaigns. A scenario where I think it may not be best suited would be integrating with Shopify through API. I've had multiple times where the integration doesn't go as stated it would and had to troubleshoot. I've also run into issues with reporting being accurate with that integration specifically. (Which could be Shopify's fault as they don't play well with many platforms anyway. So could be their problem, not Everflow's just to clarify).