Overall Satisfaction with Evergage
We use Evergage to personalize our website. We personalize it by industry, geography, and behavior. Evergage helps us optimize and improve website conversion rate by providing the right offer to the visitor tailored to his industry or behavior signals.
- Evergage has great reporting
- Evergage integrates with a lot of our other marketing analytics tools
- Evergage is relatively easy to use, and doesn't require technical know-how
- Evergage can improve its ability to segment different audiences and combine segments to create cross-segment audience
- With Evergage, you're limited to using Chrome. If for any reason, Chrome isn't working, then Evergage won't be of much use if you need the visual editor.
- We've seen improvements in our website conversion rate for the audiences that we're targeting in Evergage
- Sometimes managing all the different campaigns can be time consuming, specially if you are running experiments that can impact each other.
We currently use Optimizely, which is the closest thing to Evergage that we use. We mostly use Optimizely for its a/b testing capability and the ease of use for that particular type of campaign. Evergage is our personalization engine. We looked at Optimizely's personalization engine and felt that the price that they were offering it at was far beyond the actual maturity of their personalization platform.