Overall Satisfaction with EveryAction
VADP uses the EveryAction platform for storing and managing the database of our organization's supporters. We track their donations, event registrations, and actions taken. We also use EveryAction for all of our email communication with supporters and for public policy action alerts. This platform enables us to do everything that we need as a small organization.
- Communications. The email platform is relatively easy to use and allows us to send messages to all of our supporters as well as subgroups as needed.
- Fundraising Management. EveryAction seamlessly links to our donation web page to link all online contributions to people in our database.
- Public Policy Advocacy. EveryAction enables us to craft and send action alerts to all of our supporters or to targeted groups in specific state or federal legislative districts.
- We are very pleased with the functionality of EveryAction overall. If I had a complaint, it's that email messages received by our supporters using Outlook appear in an odd manner. There must be some kind of software fix that would enable our messages to appear as good as they do in Google and other email clients.
- EveryAction is a great timesaver for VADP. It enables our two staff people to appear as if we are much larger organization that is well funded.
We needed to hire an IT consultant to ensure that EveryAction would do what our organization needed. Neither of our two staff people are adept with nuances of coding. The IT consultant was able to get our website to synch with EveryAction and created email templates that we use for our communications work. But this was a small price to pay for gaining access to the great versatility of the EveryAction platform.
When we do experience problems, their customer support people are generally able to respond within a matter of two to three hours.
EveryAction has been tremendously helpful in expanding our online fundraising as well as our public policy action alerts. Highly recommended!
Do you think EveryAction delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EveryAction's feature set?
Did EveryAction live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EveryAction go as expected?
Would you buy EveryAction again?
We have an IT marketing professional on our board of directors. She searched the available products and concluded that EveryAction was able to handle all of our needs at a very modest monthly cost. Since it has been several years, I cannot recall the other platforms that we considered. But EveryAction definitely stood out as the best choice for VADP.
EveryAction would be a very useful database management platform for almost any nonprofit of small to medium size. It is especially valuable to organizations that ask their supporters to engage in public policy advocacy. EveryAction is one of the few products on the market that is affordable to smaller organizations like VADP.