Overall Satisfaction with Evolve IP - IP Phone Systems
Evolve IP's phone systems are being used across our entire organization, which encompasses 30 full-time employees as well as a phone room with an additional 25 seats. Physical handsets have been deployed to all full-time users and the phone room employees work off of soft phone clients. The biggest problem that this solution solves for us is the continuity it provides in the case of inclement weather, power outages, etc. I also enjoy the benefits of not having to maintain and support on-premise PBX equipment.
- EvolveIP has excellent customer service. Their support personnel are very knowledgeable and response time is excellent.
- The quality of the service that EvolveIP provides has been a big plus for us. Uptime has been at a very high level over the years that we've been with them and we have never had any issues with call quality.
- The Phone System product is just a part of the stable of products that EvolveIP offers and they seem to be constantly finding new ways to innovate within the communications space in terms of offerings for UC, integration with our CRM platform, etc.
- I'd like to see them build out API functionality for reporting off of call data within the organization. They have a Call Center product that seems to include a fairly robust reporting module, but it would be nice to be able to do some more of this within the standard Phone System product as well.
- Cost and time savings over supporting and maintaining on-premise PBX equipment.
- Increased flexibility for employees to stay connected from a variety of locations.
- Increased productivity in our phone room by allowing the use of a soft-client that can integrate into our workflows via features such as click-to-dial.