Overall Satisfaction with Evoq Content
We used Evoq for a client as it met all the requirements for their CMS. The sales and deployment process was drawn out due to the specifics of the client’s needs, but eventually it was installed and their site ran on it for several years.
- Content organization
- Site speed
- The GUI user Interface was confusing
- On-site editing experience
- Sales process (at the time was long)
- The price was in line with what our client could handle.
- Outsourcing to a hosted CMS saved us time and money
- Our client had few support needs from us over time which saved us money.
Do you think Evoq Content delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Evoq Content's feature set?
Did Evoq Content live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Evoq Content go as expected?
Would you buy Evoq Content again?