Expensify Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Jason Carlage profile photo
Expensify allows our team to upload expenses and get reimbursed. It's a website, it doesn't require any downloads and is a quick way to create and submit expense reports. There is also a free version which is all our small company has needed for the past three years.
  • Ease of use: it's easy to learn Expensify, the layout and navigation are easy to follow.
  • Reminders: you can set reminders for yourself to submit reports daily, weekly or monthly.
  • Uploading receipts: you can scan receipts on your phone or take pictures and attach.
  • The site occasionally has a glitch where it thinks a duplicate receipt is being uploaded, and it requires deleting the expense and re-entering. This happens once every 3 or 4 reports.
  • The concierge offers popups with helpful tips. It reminds me a bit of the old paperclip on Microsoft Word. Like that paperclip however, I could see it annoying some users. I haven't found the ability to turn it off.
  • It's a little confusing that expenses can be uploaded and saved onto the site, or instantly uploaded for only the report you're working on. I haven't quite figured out how why I would save the receipts on the site instead of the one-time use that I've been doing.
For a small business the free site is terrific. It offers a full expense reporting function for reps and includes everything that a comparable paid service would. It also offers commenting, where the manager can write comments on the expense report, and the ability to save and print reports.
Read Jason Carlage's full review
Matthew Cuthbert profile photo
November 08, 2019

It actually works!

We are using Expensify across all departments in our company. The platform allows us to achieve compliance with our expense policy by specifying rules for each category.
  • Ensuring compliance.
  • Ease of use with mobile capture and auto-submit features.
  • Fast reimbursements for the employees.
  • Setting some rules per department would be helpful. Haven't figure that one out yet.
The product has grown quite a bit in the few years that I have been using it. I haven't used it on an enterprise-level anywhere so I can't speak to how it would perform in a large volume/user application. I think it excels at small or mid-sized companies.
Read Matthew Cuthbert's full review
Jared Lyda profile photo
We use Expensify to track all of our receipts company-wide. It's an easy way to track expenses, track reimbursements, and stay organized from an accounting perspective. It's great to not have to keep track of physical receipts. Just take a picture of it and throw it away. The categories for expenses track along with our QuickBooks categories.
  • SmartScan of receipts is usually pretty accurate.
  • Keeping expenses organized.
  • The mobile app is great.
  • The SmartScan feature sometimes has typos. I don't know enough about the technology to even know if this is something that could be better.
  • The user experience is a little bit clunky when SmartScan doesn't work and you have to do things manually. Not sure a way around this, though.
Overall, Expensify is great. It does what we need it to do and it keeps us organized around receipt and expense reporting. I have friends whose companies use other expense reporting platforms and based on what they have shown me, Expensify is way better. If you are a huge company that needs a big robust expense reporting software, I don't know if Expensify is the way to go. For most people, however, Expensify should be your first option.
Read Jared Lyda's full review
David Turner profile photo
We use Expensify across our entire company to manage employee reimbursements (i.e. per diems and mileage for field team) and to manage company credit card transaction reporting for all employees. With over 50 employees in multiple states on multiple projects using the company card for hotel and travel costs we are easily able to ensure all receipt and all job costing occurs weekly for every employee and ensure every employee is reimbursed within a week for all approved travel expenses.
  • Sync with corporate credit card account so that every transaction appears in Expensify requiring receipts and job tags
  • Simple and organized use for employees via mobile app
  • ACH reimbursements
  • Does not sync with Quickbooks desktop well. We had to move to manual import of job data and manual export of all financial data.
Great for credit card reconciliation and employee reimbursements. Customer service has improved in time and response greatly over the past year. We are hoping the sync/integration with financial software will also improve.
Read David Turner's full review
Michael Tantouri profile photo
October 21, 2019

Expensify Review

Being used to log and submit all work related expenses either though our desktop computers online or via our company mobile phones. The ease of using the mobile app is extremely useful especially when traveling. Great functionality in terms of capturing digital images for receipts.

• Manual creation of expenses
  • Automatic creation of expenses based on OCR
  • Ease of submitting via app
  • Clunky messaging tool when expense report needs re-visiting.
  • Not clear why expenses returned.
  • Lack of notifications for returned expenses.
I still it give it a 10 as the ease of lodging expenses is so simple. Well suited for traveling. Also useful to simply scan and take pictures of receipts. One area where it can be fiddly is having to upload multiple documents for one claim - can be come a little confusing.
Read Michael Tantouri's full review
Brad Callister profile photo
Expensify is being used across all of our departments for all charges incurred (travel, food, incentives, etc). Regardless of your position (from jr sales agent to CEO) all employees use it. It addresses the problem of keeping track of hundreds and even thousands of transactions that need to be accounted for. It's easy to use and integrates well with TravelBank.
  • Easy to use. It really doesn't take any training, as the interface (both mobile and desktop), are very easy.
  • Integrates well with TravelBank.
  • The mobile app is excellent. It allows you to just take a picture of the receipt and easily tag the expense.
  • There is a feature on the mobile version that is supposed to automatically take the information on the receipt and load it into the expense form, but it's never worked for me.
Expensify is well suited for any company (small, medium, or large). It takes away a lot of the administrative work required to classify expenses and gives the person making the purchase the ability to appropriately tag the expenses. I don't think there is a scenario where it is less appropriate.
Read Brad Callister's full review
Rachel Tugender profile photo
At Numerify, we use Expensify to log all expenses, from entertaining clients, to transportation, to travel related meals, and more. We also use a travel booking software, which has seamless integration with Expensify so that all of our airfare and hotel expenses automatically sync with Expensify, which makes it very convenient.
  • Ease of use of the mobile app with push notifications that keep you updated on the status of your expense report(s).
  • Direct integrations with travel booking software that automatically pulls those expenses into the Expensify app.
  • The receipt reader that allows users to take a picture, and the data is extracted into Expensify.
  • The receipt reader sometimes can't automatically put the expense in the correct category, as each company categorizes expenses differently.
  • Sometimes you'll receive an error alert, but it doesn't specify why. This is usually related to your company admin's settings, however.
  • If you accidentally press the + sign sometimes, it creates an additional report where you can't delete the report on the app and have to do it on the web page.
It's very appropriate for employees where you incur several expenses. I can't think of a situation where it's not well suited for working professionals that have to track/submit expense reports. It's less appropriate for those that don't incur a lot of expenses, as it might be inconvenient for employees like that to have to submit a report for a dollar amount that is so small.
Read Rachel Tugender's full review
Karim Mahroug profile photo
We have now been using Expensify for 3 years and it helps to have a professional way to manage our expenses. We used to manage expenses via Excel files, but this was not very efficient. Expensify is a safe and fast program that allows a team or a company to manage expenses.
  • Safe to manage financial data.
  • Fast and easy to use.
  • Fast scan could be easier and faster.
Very good to manage business trips and daily expenses for a team.
Read Karim Mahroug's full review
We use Expensify to manage all of our organization's expense reporting and expense reimbursement. It makes expense reporting a breeze and allows our users to get reimbursed for their expenses in a timely manner. For the accounting department, Expensify has made their job 1000 times easier and for our IT department, we have less problems reported as we do not have to provide support for an on-premise solution.
  • Expensify's mobile application makes on-the-go expense reporting easy. Just scan your receipts from your phone and they are automatically added to your expense report.
  • Users don't have a difficult time creating and submitting expense reports because the process is almost fully automated.
  • Setting up policies and expense report templates is a breeze with the very friendly administration GUI.
  • Expensify integrates with Okta easily for a perfect SSO solution.
  • The web GUI can be a bit misleading at first. However, using it a few times, users figure out where to go. I just wish the menus were a bit easier to navigate.
  • Setting up SSO via Okta did not work the first time we tried it. I had to call in support for assistance, it turned out the instructions we were using from Okta were a bit off, so Expensify had to update a setting on our account to get it to work properly.
  • Customer support was a bit slow to respond to my request for help. I'd like to see a bit faster response time.
Instead of managing expenses via Excel or complicated forms, or even worse, paper, I'd recommend switching to using Expensify to manage all of your company expense reporting needs.
We use Expensify in any department as long as they need to use their own money to make purchases while on a business trip. We have used it to go out of town for conferences to cover hotel, travel, and food costs. I believe everyone who uses it is salaried and must have their manager approve the report before reimbursement.
  • Manages receipts easily.
  • Collects information.
  • Creates quick and easy reports.
  • No Hassel expense tracking.
  • There were quite a few notifications that I didn't need, but you can turn them off.
This would work well for those who like the ease of a mobile app and who enjoy technology. Those who do not like technology or struggle to use apps and cameras will not like it as much.
We use Expensify for our expensing needs across the whole company. We are a startup in a growth stage and need a quick and easy way to do expenses across the board. There was a need for a solution that would for everyone where we could distinguish between stuff that are perks and stuff that isn't, but can be expensed.
  • Easy to use and onboard, very intuitive and self-explanatory.
  • They just came out with a card option which is great.
  • Good reporting capabilities.
  • Ability to remind approving managers that there is stuff pending.
  • Scanned the receipted and auto-filled the report.
I think it would work very well for a small to medium-sized company that has some sales that travel a lot and do a lot of expenses vs supporting a giant team with expenses. I really like it for everyday expenses but if you are traveling it can get cumbersome keeping all the receipts.
Management consulting companies often require client travel, whether to prospect new business, attend trade shows, or to visit client sites to perform work. Expensify takes the business-related travel and related expense reimbursement process and makes it very easy.
  • It's easy to track and submit expenses for reimbursement (for employee).
  • Easy to track and payout employee expenses (for the employer).
  • Easy expense reporting/automation (for client reimbursement/accounting).
  • Tutorials and user guides could be improved. The UI is phenomenal, and the product is pretty easy for people to learn, but the supplementary training materials we identified felt clunky.
It is great for any business-related expense tracking needs. Whether it is for simple accounting, or employee/client reimbursement, Expensify has you covered.
  • Expensify is being leveraged across the organization as the de-facto expense tool
  • It has a simple and easy to use interface that enables employees to quickly submit expenses and therefore spend more time performing their core competencies
  • It has a sleek mobile app that is highly leveraged at the company
  • I have leveraged Expensify for the past 5 years
  • Great mobile app for snapping pictures of receipts on the go!
  • Simple and intuitive user interface helps users get up to speed quickly
  • Smart scan feature, which scans your receipts and auto-populates data, has a fairly high success rate
  • Integrates well with other products
  • Pricing is fair and flexible
  • Smart scan feature is good but could be great with a higher success rate
  • Smart scan feature is slow at times
  • More security could be helpful for your IT team
Pros. - Fair pricing - Solid mobile app - Effective smart scan feature - Intuitive user interface - Great for rapidly growing companies - Effective at streamlining expense process so employees can work on more value-add projects
Cons. - Smart scan feature could be faster - Smart scan feature could be more accurate - Security could be more robust
June 04, 2019

Show me the money!

Expensify is used across our entire company for easily submitting business expenses. Regularly traveling for client meetings and events across the country means that I'm constantly submitting expenses to be reimbursed. What used to be a tedious process of sorting through receipts that got pushed to the end of the month is now easily done the first morning back in the office.
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Smartphone application.
  • Ability to snap pictures of receipts and itemize them accordingly.
  • Can't think of any cons!
Expensify is perfect for anybody who needs to submit business expenses for reimbursement.
Our team travels a lot, usually twice a month to meet with clients and such. We use to do expenses by entering line items into an Excel form and manually submitting these for approval by our manager and then to finance for reimbursement. Since bringing in Expensify, my time spent doing expenses has been significantly reduced and it actually made it this task an enjoyable experience. First off, the mobile experience is clean and powerful. I now enter expenses on-the-go by using the app's built-in camera function to snap a picture of the receipt and using the "SmartScanning" function which uses an OCR-like software to read and complete the expense fields from the receipt. I've found it to be very accurate and I've rarely had to adjust any of the auto entries. Another great function of the app is the ability to generate a receipt for mileage by selecting two points on a map and letting it calculate mileage. Between the "SmartScanning" or receipt and automated mileage entries, this alone makes Expensify the tool to have to bring your expenses into the 21st century. The web portal is also very easy to use but I am mostly a mobile user.
  • Powerful mobile experience, truly designed for professionals on the go. The mobile app isn't just a data entry tool, it scans receipts, generated mileage receipts and manages expenses. You can also do it all from the app, from creating reports to submitting them for approval and seeing the status of your reimbursement.
  • The interface on both mobile and the web is clean, well laid out, easy to use and a breeze to navigate. My team and I needed zero training on how to use this, it is THAT simple. I tend to have several expense reports going at once and they need to be segregated as they're billed back to clients, the ease with which I can classify my individual expenses is a great timesaver.
  • The help feature within the app is easy to use, articles are available through a built-in search and you can also start a conversation with support.
  • The OCR algorithm for the "SmartScanning" isn't always right and it seems to make the same mistakes, I wish it could learn from user corrections.
  • When entering receipts manually or through "SmartScanning", I ALWAYS have to enter my department although it never changes. I wish I could set this in my profile and have it entered automatically into every receipt.
  • The app and web interface should allow for 2FA given the confidential nature of the information stored on their systems.
Expensify is very well suited for professionals on the go, the mobile experience is fully featured and there's no need to even use the web portal unless you're tired of looking at your phone screen. The ease and speed with which I can enter, organize and segregate my expenses have allowed me to spend more time on other tasks as I now enter m expenses in real-time as soon as I get the receipt by using the built-in camera. In the event that I lose a physical receipt, I already have it in the app and this is now a non-issue.
We leverage Expensify in consolidating, batching, coding, approving, and reimbursing credit card and reimbursable expense reports for individuals within our organization. The software is utilized by users across MANY departments within our organization. However, the accounting/finance department is tasked with orchestrating the process. Expensify has done a great job of moving our company away from "sloppy" MS Excel expense reports. Now, we have a convenient web-based tool which allows users to execute most necessary functions from their desktop or smart phone.
  • Expensify allows a company to establish simple approval rules and pipelines. The days of remembering who approves which user's expense reports are in the past.
  • Expensify allows users to easily code their expenses to the accounting department's general ledger. During implementation, the accounting team is tasked with creating a map between simple categories/description and general ledger account codes. E.g., Telephone -> 66150
  • The mobile app allows users to quickly take photos of their receipts/invoices/supporting documents on the go. Our CEO LOVES the ability to upload support to the app as he is signing the check at a restaurant.
  • The software downloads corporate credit card data daily. Furthermore, they mark "verified credit card transactions" with an icon that indicates as much.
  • The administration has the ability to request "copilot" access to user's accounts. This allows curators the ability to help users follow best practices.
  • Some users have complained that their receipts do not always upload from their mobile phone. Unfortunately, this means that the user (or the accounting department) needs to request copies of support/documentation from vendors.
  • If the tool is not implemented correctly, it can lead to some nightmarish situations down the road.
  • Expensify should work to add all desktop capabilities to their mobile application.
Expensify is well suited for companies that are sick and tired of coordinating the creation, submission, approval, and coding of hundreds/thousands of expense reports across their organization. In most cases, the software would pay for itself pretty quickly, especially if the company doesn't have that many users. The maintenance of expense reports can be an EXTREME drain on accounting resources.
For a company without corporate credit cards, we use Expensify across the whole organization so individuals can make purchases on their own and expense them thereafter for reimbursement.
  • Their web and mobile interface is incredibly easy to use, stable and makes uploading invoices a breeze.
  • I especially love their mobile app because you can snap a photo of your receipt and Expensify will auto-fill the amount and details of that expense.
  • Expensify is stable and I've never experienced a prolonged downtime while using it over the past six years.
  • Nothing. Filing expenses is never a fun thing, it's a menial task. Expensify makes it somewhat enjoyable, all things considered.
Any organization who wishes to streamline the filing and reimbursement of expenses should use Expensify. If you're a larger organization you may have this bundled in a larger software suite that your company is using, but if you're a small to mid-sized company, without a designated finance suite, Expensify is a great fit.
Joe &quot;JC&quot; Cross profile photo
I have used Expensify for years to track my own business expenses. I also used it as a contractor for a consulting firm. Contractors would record expenses for engagements and submit weekly expense reports. It made expense-tracking and reporting extremely easy.
  • You can record an expense as quickly as you can snap a picture on your phone.
  • Submitting an expense report requires very little effort.
  • All receipts are kept in one place.
  • The user interface is very intuitive.
  • Sometimes the receipt scanning can take a while to complete, and hard-to-read receipts may require some manual input.
I have used multiple expense tracking software solutions. Expensify is the easiest and most enjoyable to use by far. There was organization-wide grumbling when we had to switch to Concur and later to ExpensePoint. From a user standpoint, you can't get much easier than Expensify.
Read Joe "JC" Cross's full review
Expensify is used across the company. It directly addresses the problem of managing expenses including categorization and ensuring that receipts are attached.
  • Excellent mobile app makes scanning new receipts quick and easy.
  • Relatively flawless smartscanning reduces the need to manually enter data for receipts.
  • Centralized rulesets allow enforcement of company policy.
  • Managing multiple expenses at once can be slow and cumbersome
  • Occasionally, the receipt images are lost.
  • Web interface can be sluggish at times.
Expensify excels at collecting expenses as you accumulate them and collating them into a report to be submitted to the accounting department. But, it only does this well if you're consistent with scanning the receipts as you collect them, and creating the reports as you go. Mass scanning and report generation can be slow and cumbersome.

Overall, this is a must-have tool for anyone dealing with expense reports on a regular basis.
We use Expensify for reimbursements to employees. Team members travel a lot, and they often need to submit requests in Expensify for flights, train rides, Uber, meals, and other costs incurred while completing business activities for the firm. We then review and approve these requests and reimburse employees directly. It makes it more flexible for employees to pay for certain services on the job and then getting reimbursed as opposed to finding someone with a company card to pay for it.
  • It is very easy to use, as long as you have a picture of the receipt.
  • Easy and convenient for people to keep track of their receipts compared to keeping physical copies of receipts.
  • It doesn't integrate with our other systems too well.
  • Not much assistance in the beginning with setup and initial training, which could lead to subsequent problems, but overall it wasn't too difficult to navigate.
  • Customer service isn't great - the only option seems to be a website chat and responses take a while.
  • On the admin side, there aren't many options, particularly with the reports you can pull.
Expensify is a useful tool for tracking expenses and reimbursing employees for costs incurred while completing firm business. It has a nice and easy interface on the user side but a bit lacking on the admin side with limited functions, configurations, and reports.
Lisa Shapiro profile photo
We use Expensify across our whole organization, in our US companies as well as our international companies. We have also connected our corporate credit cards to Expensify so that our users can more easily report their credit card transactions and provide important details and receipts easily. We have also used Expensify with users outside our company. When we host events that we will reimburse travel for, like board member travel or contractor workshop travel, these users can submit their requests for reimbursement through Expensify as easily as our employees can.
  • Expensify has a user-friendly interface. Receipts can be easily uploaded onto the platform through multiple methods. Users can also download the app so, which is particularly useful while they are on travel.
  • Our reps at Expensify have helped build reports that respond to our complicated multi entity needs. I have a report that I export that is in the exact format I need for journal entry template importation. This is a game changer when the monthly credit card transaction list for the journal entry is on average 800 lines!
  • We are able to host employees on the platfomr from many different countries because Expensify allows for multiple policies to be set. Each policy can then be set with needs to that country, like currency and even different categories and departments to charge items to.
  • Since we have our corporate cards connected to Expensify, Expensify builds reports for our employees through the month, adding their charges to the report as they are charged to the card. Expensify imports the amount, merchant and date and the user just needs to fill in a comment, add a receipt and select what the charge needs to be budgeted to. Users can also set up "rules" that automatically code recurring charges so they can "set it and forget it."
  • It is very easy to add user and remove users. This comes in useful in a busy HR department when stake holders are changing all the time.
  • Sometimes Expensify gets confused when receipts are emailed in and then "smart scanned" into the system. The receipt either does not get attached to the appropriate charge or it takes a very long time. I have had many users say they love this feature though and have no problem with it.
  • At the beginning of the month Expensify can be slow. This may be because all of out users want to use it then or a system wide issue.
  • Sometimes the system does not react well when words are typed in to the admin side when creating users. It responds much better when the info needing to be added is just copy/pasted.
Expensify can be great for small and large companies. We have multiple entities and a lot of specific situations that we needed built into our reports which is why we cannot take advantage of the NetSuite integration at this time, but we have worked with our rep to make it work for us by building these custom reports. Expensify is flexible and I think they can find a solution for many different companies' needs.
Read Lisa Shapiro's full review
Lawson Brooks III profile photo
First, for the sake of full disclosure as a solopreneur I alternate using Expensify along with another expense tracking act. The reason for this is that there is no one like policy that I have to follow in order to submit my reports to various clients. However, I have been engaged by clients who use this app which makes it easier for me to submit expenses for reimbursement.

By that same token, several past and current clients have cumbersome or virtually non-existent expense reporting systems. Consequently, I have suggested that they take a look at Expensify to help them solve their needs in this area.
  • The first thing that I believe Expensify does well is that it offers a very friendly user experience on the desktop version and if you're new to the app, the free version allows the user to give it a complete test run. The simplicity of it all makes it easy for a user to navigate the site and input the necessary information.
  • Secondly, not only does Expensify allow you to keep a handle on your expenses, it also keeps you abreast of miles traveled and time worked on a project as well as syncing your info with select CRMs.
  • Another plus is the pricing model is not only very straightforward, but it's based on how many people actively use the system. The ability to add a credit card for importing works well and adds to the app's functionality.
  • The smartscan is really cool and easy to use.
  • As a solopreneur, I would like to see a version geared toward freelancers that avoids all of the policy, employee and administrator designations. While I'm extremely high on Expensify as a software for multi-employee companies that have some bureaucracy, it's a lot more than freelancers need or want.
  • While I like some of the integrations, I think that they are missing the boat on some like Quickbooks for Self-employed, FreshBooks, and TripIt to name a few.
  • The need to manually export data on the desktop is a little of a turn off.
Best suited for companies with multiple employees. Not great for freelancers.
Read Lawson Brooks III's full review
G.I. Sanders profile photo
Our entire company uses Expensify (all departments and virtually all employees). I've never heard anything negative about it. Everyone loves how easy it is to track and submit their expenses. It solves a number of issues for us. It simplifies the process of categorization, receipt tracking, and ties it all together in reports that are easily managed and approved by our managers.
  • Easy platform for managing and tracking employee expenses
  • Mobile app for ease of use taking photos of receipts
  • Check status of submitted reports
  • Easily categorize expenses
  • Sometimes have issues with SmartScan properly identifying amounts
  • SmartScan can be slow at times
For any employees that travel a lot, it is an absolute godsend, making it so easy to deal with expenses and get reimbursed in a timely manner. Rather than manually tracking purchases in spreadsheets and stapling receipts together with printed out reports, or scanning in receipts, it digitizes it all.
Read G.I. Sanders's full review
Doug Caci profile photo
April 04, 2017

Expensify is great!

Expensify was used to automatically upload expense reports. I was in the process of implementing the system so that the entire company would use the product instead of manually handing in paper copies of expense reports.
  • Automation
  • Phone Pictures of Receipts
  • Quickness
  • Not always accurate
  • App needs work
  • Pictures not always clear
Expensify works well when employees travel so that they can be reimbursed accurately and quickly. I recommend it.
Read Doug Caci's full review
Melody Hojati, CPA profile photo
Expensify is currently being used across the whole organization. Expensify is an efficient, great way to process employee business related expenses requiring reimbursement.
  • Easy receipt upload
  • Easy review process
  • Connection to financial systems for upload
  • Timely customer service feedback
  • Visibility and clarity in the system of where in the review process an expense report is
  • Deleting a created report requires a work around because of a current glitch in the system
  • Expenses, receipts, reports tabs need better explaining as there are overlaps in functionality
  • Better communication on updates, glitches, fixes to be made, work-around entries, processing etc.
Expensify is currently not linked to QuickBookss which makes the expense processing manual for our organization. We are switching to a platform that does work with Expensify and look forward to leveraging off of automated entries.
Read Melody Hojati, CPA's full review

About Expensify

Expensify is an expense management software product, available as a cloud-service and billed as a fast and easy way to manage business expenses. With Expensify, cash and card transactions are automated. Billable time, including mileage, time, and other reimbursable expenses, are captured via its document storage system to create a clear audit trail, ensuring compliance and reducing fraud. Expensify's SmartCategorization feature allows varying kinds of expenses to be sorted according to type. Employees may be reimbursed via integration with ACH Direct Deposit or Paypal at no additional cost. Workflow and rule-based approval processes are automated in Expensify. It is mobile accessible and supports integration with many commonly used accounting programs. Expensify supports domain control, tracking all activity within a particular domain, and automated GL mapping for better workflow and compliance.

A free version is available for individual users. Two paid tiers are also available, one at $5 per user for the Team tier, billed as adequate for "non-profits, church groups, student groups," and the like, and a $9 dollar per user Corporate package, which contains the most sophisticated features and is meant for use by administrators at companies. "Users" are persons who have edited expense data with the software in a given month. No other costs are incurred but this. Expensify offers support for integration via workshops and training videos, and 24-hour email support.

Expensify Integrations