Overall Satisfaction with Expesite
As a general contractor, one of our largest clients uses Expedite. We use it for project management, pay applications, submitting change orders, and housing important plans and documents. It allows us to see everything we have going on with our client in one place and keep track of approvals and revisions.
- Provides a dashboard where you can see all jobs that are going on with a particular client.
- Makes submitting and tracking change order requests simple.
- Makes tracking the status of pay applications simple.
- User-friendliness. My biggest gripe about Expesite is that nothing is intuitive. I wouldn't intuitively think to look for anything in the place that I can actually find it. For example, why would I go to my "inbox" to see where all of my jobs are? I would think that would be what the dashboard would be for.
- I understand it's a security measure, but changing the password so frequently gets challenging and this is the only program that I use that it changes as often as it does..
- Finding documents on Expesite is a nightmare. As a GC I need to be able to quickly log in and see if there are any brand new documents that I should be aware of, and perhaps I'm just using it wrong, but I haven't found any easy way to do that. It's very frustrating to have to dig through all of the files to figure out what has been updated.
- It has made communicating with our important clients easier by centralizing the communication.
- It has made submitting change order requests quick and simple.
- It has helped to speed up the accounting process because we can log in at a glance and see a status.
Do you think Expesite (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Expesite (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Expesite (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Expesite (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Expesite (discontinued) again?
Expesite seems to be a good program for a client to communicate with their general contractor. It allows the GC to log in to one portal to handle all forms of communication rather than having to email certain things and use DocuSign for others and follow up via email to make sure that tasks are completed.